Best Assistant Baseball coach in tn

Hogeyebigblue

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigsey

Chris Treadway and Phillip Campbell from LaVergne by far are the best assistant coaches in Tennessee. They kept us relaxed and made high school baseball fun. Which is sometimes hard to do. They did an amazing job the whole year.

I'd have to agree, Douglas will find a head job soon. He needs to stay on as an assistant and learn as much as possible for a few more years on the high school level, maybe not at CA, but somewhere, then watch out because he will be deadly. He is ambitious, knowledgeable, all he needs is a little knowledge of high school players. Not saying this negatively, but he was an assistant on the college level which is different from the high school. He is an A+. He also was one of the coaches on the legion team that won the state last year. I heard he pretty much did all the coaching on that team. Probably had alot of imput on CA going the farthest they ever have since he graduated.

COACH DOUGLAS ALSO DOES A GREAT JOB IN FOOTBALL.

HE IS RUMORED TO BE THE NEW OFFENSIVE COORD. AT C.A.

IF COACH DOUGLAS CAN DO IN FOOTBALL WHAT HE HAS DONE IN BASEBALL,WATCH OUT.THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH C.A

FOOTBALL THOUGH IS THE DEFENSE.AND I KNOW THEY COULD USE NEW IDEAS.

Guest JoeDirte

Baseballrules, I have got to agree with you. Coach Douglas is one of the top asst. coaches in the state! He has worked as hard if not HARDER then any head coach has ever helped. I too heard he was taking over the offense over at CA. Region 6-A better watch out for CA, if Douglas is at the helm. Can anybody verify this rumor?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest westtennbaseball

I think three guys come to mind in West TN. . All 3 will become great head coaches one day. From Milan -- Coach Holden. From Chester Co. -- Coach Murley. From Humboldt -- Coach Scott. All three are relatively young and full of baseball knowledge.

Guest sportsfan4913

george ollesick ... boyd buchanan pretty good assistant coach, played with arizona diamondbacks and the cincinnati reds before becoming assitant at boyd.

• 6 months later...