Best Assistant Baseball coach in tn

Hogeyebigblue

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Douglas is truly one of the best coaches in the state. Notice that I didn't say assistant coach, I said coach. Don't get me wrong, I wouldnt change a thing with our coaches at Cookeville. Coach Hunt is perfect for our head coaching job and I love playing for him. I'm just saying that Coach Douglas is a great coach that can coach anywhere. But as an assistant at Cookeville, he has my vote for best assistant in TN.

Well, I wondered what happened to this fellow! I don't want to wish bad luck on anyone but Columbia Central, I am glad you have him now!!!! He trashed the baseball program in Lewis County. Absolutely created havoc for players and disrespect for coaches. He will do anything for his boy(daughters in the past years as well) for his personal gain no matter what he does to other teenagers or players for that matter. I am affraid in time that you folks will learn him, I hope he changes, but an old lepoard doesn't loose his spots!! Hey, I hear he has a crooked pencil...Ok Central, is he gonna be your scorebook keeper?

Chris Ayers at Morristown West. Dude knows the game. He will be the head coach of a high school team one day, or he may be the manager for the Milwaukee Brewers. ;)

But actually I would have to say the best assistant coach anywhere would be Tom Griffin at CN. However I know this is a high school board, so I would say Chuck Stansberry at Morristown West does a good job with the pitchers. But also Chris Wolfe, who was a former assistant at Morristown West who is a great coach that deserves a shot at a head coaching position. He has been looked over twice in the East high job, would make a GREAT head coach. Knows the game and is great to play for.

[Edited by JHITE7 on 2-8-03 9:56P]

• 2 weeks later...