Best Assistant Baseball coach in tn

Hogeyebigblue

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gorillaball

USJ's has 2 coaches that do a great job. Mark Dunn who handles outifelders, and has been at USJ starting his 5TH season coaching baseball. Brad Dyer who handles the picthers, it is Brad's first year at USJ but him and Coach Carey were roomates and played together in college. Mike Wickersham who left USJ to go to Bolivar did a great job in his 4 years at USJ.

if he is the same coach who did football he aint very good. he is too cocky for . i dont know much about the new coach either. they have greg tubbs who is a major league scout coaching for them. i dont know about baseball. there is not many baseball coaches up here, but most of them are pretty good.

I cannot comment on football, but Jed is doing fine in baseball. He and the other coaches: Coach Tubbs, Coach Stites, and Coach Spurlock are doing a great job for me. However, Coach Tubbs is no longer scouting. He is teaching and coaching at CHS, and enjoying coaching his sons. Thanks anyway for the interest in our staff.

Not to bust anyones bubble about Coach Jed Douglas, but he will not be at Columbia Academy because he took a job in Cookeville. I know this because I played for Post 19 this summer and he was the coach and it took us forever to get back our birth certificates and we finally found him at Cookeville HS. Sorry,but yes he was a great coach at CA.

Not posted by "LovethoseRockets", but on the same computer. Thanks! ;):(

[Edited by LovethoseRockets on 1-28-03 4:22P]