Best Assistant Baseball coach in tn

Hogeyebigblue

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Douglas is definitely one of the best assistanct coaches in the state! He works so hard and does a fantastic job. I have heard from several insiders as well that he was taking over the offensive coordinator job over at CA. I would have to agree that Region 6-A better watch out for the bulldogs if he is put in charge of running the offense.

Who is this TRL guy? He must be blinded. He could be the worst coach in this world. Besides the fact that he's not a good coach, if you do something that he doesn't like he will have a grudge on you for the rest of your life. And thats very bad being what he is on the first day of the week and in the middle of the week.

TRL is probably his great son or something. lol I know he held a grudge on Byrd forever and Byrd just couldn't take him anymore so he had to quit. As much as I talk bad about Kinnard, I really like him because if I didn't have him who else would I have to HATE. And one other thing don't let him drive your bus at Central, he's a terrible driver and an even worse lier, he always gets caught. lol I know who you are Pleaz, but your secrets safe with me.