Jackson co.vs oliver springs tonight

tnborn

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oliver Springs had their chance to keep in close in the first half when Dyer and Leonard got in major foul trouble. Jackson County's defense is unbelivable, they are going to be very hard to beat this year, especially when Laken Leonard gets going. Misti Maxwell is in midseason form already. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oliver Springs had their chance to keep in close in the first half when Dyer and Leonard got in major foul trouble. Jackson County's defense is unbelivable, they are going to be very hard to beat this year, especially when Laken Leonard gets going. Misti Maxwell is in midseason form already. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought the same thing.

JC looked very good. Misti really started showing what she could do at the end of last year and is looking like a very VERY strong point guard this year. Laken hasn't came out of her shell yet, but with a new team and new style of play...that's to be expected so with her the best is yet to come. Very proud of the girls, they are looking great. Also, they are just a fun group to watch! Hope they keep it up!!!

Yeah I thought JC looked really good on defense, offense I thought had potential to look better but it's early and i'm sure it will get better...JC is going to be real tough, Got one more game of interest in JC and that is when they play Clarkrange, then I won't be back till RBS rolls in to town.../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />