Bearden vs. Farragut in the Qtrs.

FHS_Admiral

haha! I'm lovin' this. I go to Halls, and we got kicked out last week, so now I just relax and enjoy the remaining games. I'm going to this game tomorrow, and quite frankly..I CAN'T WAIT! I LOVE this "trash talk" and I don't know if it gets a whole lot better than this. Gotta love rivalries. I wish TSSAA would make a rivalry week

Austin-East vs. Fulton

Halls vs. Powell

Bearden vs. Farragut

Oak Ridge vs. Clinton

West vs. Maryville

That'd be awesome, but it's irrelevant right now. All I'm sayin is I can't wait until tomorrow night!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to argue that bearden is a one dimensional offense is completely illogical. Play action then throw deep? #19 had over a thousand yards this year. Grant it, Halliday has not been playing up to his potential, but he is still a solid QB and has the trust of his team mates. You could make the argument that the admirals are one-dimensional based on Andre's numbers alone. Enough reason for the BHS safeties to play run first pass second. Martland's performance in the fourth quarter will prove crucial as Bearden loads the box with 8 defenders late in the game. Both RB's will have under 150 yds. each. (i know a bold statement for Andre)

Good luck in trying to keep Andre' under 150. Bearden may have a good D, but DB talked trash about how good their D was and how they were going to throw a defense that Andre' had never seen before and he ran all over them.... And to everyone who says Farragut is one dimensional, (which they are not) if we can still win that way does it really matter?

How did they get into a classroom? Also last year lets see.. Well, you painted the anchor, and a bunch of garbage all over the road, but that was after you lost I think. And Beardenballa we all know TWJr was the refs best friend. He did get every call known to man. It was ridiculous. I have never seen 1 person make more free throws than the enitre other team even attempted. How is spray painting anything clean? I don't get it.

Little more than 7hrs to game time!