Bearden vs. Farragut in the Qtrs.

FHS_Admiral

bearden wins this by 2 tds. no overtime needed.

HAHAH THATS THE FUNNIEST POST I'VE SEEN ALL YEAR!! ALL YOU DB FANS NEED TO STOP HATING JUST BECAUSE WE SAID WE WERE GONNA RUN YOUR LIVES AND WE DID. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, ANDRE HAS A RIGHT TO HAVE A LITTLE SWAGGER. AFTER ALL HE IS IN THE TOP 5 OF EVERY RUSHING RECORD EVER IN TN. HE HAS 73 TD'S AND OVER 6,000 YARDS. WHEN WE BEAT BEARDEN AND GO TO THE SEMI'S HE WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO SURPASS THE SINGLE SEASON RECORD. STOP GETTING MAD CUZ YOU LOST.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this bearden team is ready to end the streak, they are a different team than earlier in the year

I agree. After watching them come away from DB with a 1 point win on a fluke two-point conversion, I didn't think they could beat WB, especially by 30 points. That sure doesn't sound like the same team I watched play in Kingsport. Now I find myself wondering the same thing about the Farragut game. They must have suddenly found some offense. But now I have to pull for Bearden since they are a Big East School.

This game may be the biggest ever between the two teams with the winner one game away from state. I like the idea of tailgating all day, especially for the Admiral fans. They need to party all day because when this games over so is their season. Party all day, cry all night!!!! Bearden-24 Sterling-14

Farragut's defense is in rare form @ the right time of the season. Farragut's offense will get theirs and Bearden will not be able to match touchdowns with them. In the end, the Ads will win because they are a better team.

Ads- 35

Dogs- 21

Farragut's team reminds me of the Colts last year. Great offense all year, defense that is everywhere, sometimes on and sometimes off. but when they got to the playoffs they flipped a switch. Bearden can't stop Farragut right now sorry. Maybe another year, but not this one. Andre wont let it happen. Look for him, along with Zallen, and Micah Devan to take this team and lead them all the way to state. i like the thought of tailgating all day too. maybe the bearden fans can stop by after their loss and we'll spot them a drink. and after farragut wins, i was thinkin. maybe they should rename the the stadium "THE HOUSE THAT DRE' TORE DOWN"

hahahahahahahaha i love how we've been underdogs every game in the playoffs..... add up the scores 65-0.... i'm done talking trash, i'm just going to let my boys do all that for me friday night. the game will be close, really close until andre realizes he has not team and tries to be a hero and fumbles the ball on a key play late in the game where the bulldogs capitalize and win /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

and too bad i have to work most of the day friday (you know, that little thing called black friday). too bad i dont go to farragut and my parents pay for everything

hahahahahahahaha i love how we've been underdogs every game in the playoffs..... add up the scores 65-0.... i'm done talking trash, i'm just going to let my boys do all that for me friday night. the game will be close, really close until andre realizes he has not team and tries to be a hero and fumbles the ball on a key play late in the game where the bulldogs capitalize and win /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

and too bad i have to work most of the day friday (you know, that little thing called black friday). too bad i dont go to farragut and my parents pay for everything

Ya good call... Andre' has lost one fumble all season...

Ya too bad... I'll go shopping and then tailgait all day...

Please explain to me how IF someones parents "pay for everything" has anything to do with the game on friday. Like I said, Farragut will win because they are the better TEAM, if you have any evidence that suggest any other outcome please share it or save all of that other business for someplace else.

I think the Farragut fans ought to tone down their extreme confidence just a little bit. Bearden has a very good team and will be super hyped to break the streak in such an important game. Pride always goes before a fall. Having said that, I think that if Coach Courtney can keep the Admirals humble, hungry and focused for this game that Farragut will win. I think this because I think Farragut just has a slightly better team physically, especially in the trenches, plus Bearden does not have an answer for Sterling who is the ultimate difference maker. This game will be a very hard fought slug-fest and will go down to the wire and I am very much looking forward to seeing it. Button your chin straps on both sides boys !!!

Farragut 28

Bearden 21

I don't think this game will be close. Because of the magnitude of this game I think one team will break, and break hard. If you look at the scores across the region in the playoffs, one team has definitely dominated the other. The recent history of this series points to a tight game, but I think with the high emotional pitch, the team that gets the upper hand first will run away with it. Both teams seem to be peaking at the right time, both have a healthy dislike for one another, so it could be explosive. Bearden has been more dominant in their playoff wins, Farragut has started slow before running away in the second half in their wins. This may give Farragut an advantage if the game starts out tight. I am shocked that Bearden destroyed an arguably great WB team, and I hope this guves them a big head coming in. Throw the personel match-ups out, both are way too familiar with what each other brings to the table. I hope Farragut has a coaching advantage with Coach Courtney's vast experience. If Farragut does jump out early will Bearden's doubts start creeping in? Afterall, no current Bearden player has ever beaten Farragut in a varsity game.

Farragut 31 - Bearden 14