Bearden vs. Farragut in the Qtrs.

FHS_Admiral

also, did any other farragut people notice we ran alot more I-formation last night?

Yeah we ran it in the first drive.. I was shocked. We weren't near the goal line or anything. It didn't make any sense. haha. btw why did they close that thread? they always seem to close the threads so the DB people who were sooo confident don't have to give excuses.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say this in all seriousness -

They should honestly consider seeing how much trouble it would be to use Neyland for this game. The number of people that would attend would make up for any costs.

that is a great idea. considering the kentucky game is away. but i doubt anybody is willing to give that type of money. but if you know someone, pitch it to them. hah that'd be the sickest game ever. all i know is us farragut fans are tailgating all day baby. starting at 9.

Farragut/DB Stats

Dobyns-Bennett

First Downs 13

--Rushing 9

--Passing 3

--Penalty 1

Rushing Attempts 31

Yards Gained Rushing 116

Yards Lost Rushing 18

Net Yards Rushing 98

Net Yards Passing 59

--Passes Attempted 19

--Passes Completed 5

--Had Intercepted 4

Total Offensive Plays 50

Total Net Yards 157

--Average Gain Per Play 3.1

Fumbles: Number / Lost 1 / 1

Penalties: Number / Yards 4 / 20

Number of Punts / Yards 3 / 98

--Average Per Punt 32.7

Punt Returns: Number / Yards 1 / 8

Kickoff Returns: Number / Yards 2 / 12

Interception Returns: Number / Yards 0 / 0

Fumble Returns: Number / Yards 0 / 0

Miscellaneous Yards 0

Possession Time 26:30

Third Down Conversions 2 of 10

Fourth Down Conversions 1 of 2

Sacks By: Number / Yards 2 / 13

No Rushing Attempt Gain Lost Net TD Long

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

32 Sensabaugh 18 76 4 72 1 13

33 Taylor 8 25 1 24 0 8

28 Doran 1 5 0 5 0 5

7 Ring 3 10 10 0 0 10

10 Crawford 1 0 3 -3 0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total 31 116 18 98 1 13

No Passing Att Comp Int Yds TD Long Sacks

7 Ring 19 5 4 59 0 20 1

Total 19 5 4 59 0 20 1

why did they close that thread? they always seem to close the threads so the DB people who were sooo confident don't have to give excuses.

It was closed because of idiots like you that have to shoot of their mouths. Whadaya bet that this thread gets the axe too? You are real good at running down opposing fans and the other team. I'll bet the Bearden people get real sick of you real soon.

Just to educate you kiddo, running down or taunting the other team, their fans, and students is unsportsmanlike. But you seem to be clueless. You can talk all you want to about how good you think your team is - right or wrong, and you should not expect to be intimidated by the opposing fans (like you) for doing so. When other people have made comments to you about doing that, you just run them down too. You are a little brat that I am confident most of the Farragut fans and players would disown if they had the opportunity.

So why don't you just go find your pacifier, curl up in a corner, and whine.

And to the CoachT admin that saw fit to merge the two Dobyns Bennett v Farragut threads. I just like to know what was on YOUR mind? Was there some nice new merge thread function that you just had to try? You're about as bad as this character. Tricitiessportfan had the right idea in breaking off to a new, decent thread where decent conversation had a chance. But no, you just had to wield your power. Did it feel good there Bub?

I'm done. Kill my userid if you want. It needed to be said.

It was closed because of idiots like you that have to shoot of their mouths. Whadaya bet that this thread gets the axe too? You are real good at running down opposing fans and the other team. I'll bet the Bearden people get real sick of you real soon.

Just to educate you kiddo, running down or taunting the other team, their fans, and students is unsportsmanlike. But you seem to be clueless. You can talk all you want to about how good you think your team is - right or wrong, and you should not expect to be intimidated by the opposing fans (like you) for doing so. When other people have made comments to you about doing that, you just run them down too. You are a little brat that I am confident most of the Farragut fans and players would disown if they had the opportunity.

So why don't you just go find your pacifier, curl up in a corner, and whine.

And to the CoachT admin that saw fit to merge the two Dobyns Bennett v Farragut threads. I just like to know what was on YOUR mind? Was there some nice new merge thread function that you just had to try? You're about as bad as this character. Tricitiessportfan had the right idea in breaking off to a new, decent thread where decent conversation had a chance. But no, you just had to wield your power. Did it feel good there Bub?

I'm done. Kill my userid if you want. It needed to be said.

what are you talking about? I just didn't think there was enough time for responses about hte game. It was closed that same night.. Not once in the other thread did I say something bad about the team, nor idividual fans. And if I did talk bad about fans they aren't even around because they only show up for baseball. I thought everyone was over this? That was all way before the game anyways.. and even then it was never an actual problem... Someone on the other thread even said at no point was I classless....Plus I mean I rarely, rarely talk trash during football.. mostly becuase the football team ahs nothing to back up any kind of trash talking. They are not always successful.. so basically...You are crazy.

I'll start the bidding... over or under 225 yards for 'dre next week....

Bearden fans are so cocky for losing 8 in a row....

The andre' sterling show will continue next friday.....

TALK ABOUT COCKY,U R.YOU HAVE A COCKY RB IN STERLING.I HEARD AFTER THE OOLTEWAH GAME HE WOULDNT EVEN SHAKE HANDS ,WALKED OFF THE FIELD.VERY CLASSY,GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP,SURE U WILL HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE.NO WAY HE GETS 225.BEARDEN WINS THIS ONE.