Bearden vs. Farragut in the Qtrs.

FHS_Admiral

I don't want to say this and I am sure some of the Farragut people will get mad at me, but I want to pick Farragut to win, but I think Bearden will win. They have been playing great this year. Personally I think alot of the reason why they are playing so great is because of what they had to go through in the off season. It gave them a reason to come together a really do something great..

That is the same reason I gave for them beating WB.. I really truly hope I am wrong with this. I can't wait to listen on the radio! Man I feel sick just typing this..

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are very improved from the begining of the year. The BHS defense is playing better than it has all year. That C.J. Gunn kid seems to be improving weekly. I talked to a coach at BHS and it looks like they have a couple injuries they are going to have to overcome.

FHS probably has the best running back this side of the state has seen in years. Not only an outstanding player, but an outstanding person. Great kid with a good attitude. Martland is solid at QB and #20 is a good back up for Sterling. FHS secondary seems somewhat unproven. Look for Halliday to exploit the Admiral's defense.

Good luck to both teams and young men as they take a step towards the 'boro.

BHS-24 FHS-21

hahahahahahahaha i love how we've been underdogs every game in the playoffs..... add up the scores 65-0.... i'm done talking trash, i'm just going to let my boys do all that for me friday night. the game will be close, really close until andre realizes he has not team and tries to be a hero and fumbles the ball on a key play late in the game where the bulldogs capitalize and win /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

and too bad i have to work most of the day friday (you know, that little thing called black friday). too bad i dont go to farragut and my parents pay for everything

haha whata stereotypical post, come to farragut check out the school then youll keep ur mouth shut farragut is in great need of some renovation, look at the cars in the parking yeh there are some nice as well as at bearden and yes there are some rich kids in the school im not going to deny that but there are probably just as many at bearden.

It looks like what farragut is asking their defensive backs to do in that 3-db scheme they have is way too much for this level of football. It looks like they are sacrificing pass defense for more run support with those S/LB hybrids they have. I've yet to see a highschool team this season who have the athletes to run this kind of defense without giving up something in the passing game. The key to the game is going to be whether or not Halliday will have enough time to exploit the middle of farraguts defense, - the athletes they have on the corners can contain beardens recievers.

all bearden did against us last time was play fake and throw the ball up in hopes someone would come down with it. this Farragut team has been completely different since they lost to mcminn and they know what it takes to win in this game. i think thats what it will come down to, Farragut seniors having the experience and knowing how to win tight games. bearden is 1/2 in tight games this year. Farragut has had many close games any yet they still get the job done.

FARRAGUT- 37 BEARDEN- 28

One player could win it for Bearden its Cory Eicholtz. Syc this son of a biscut eater is one cocky mofo. I think his head is so big they will have to grease him up to get him out of the locker room. Ocho-Cinco meet nueve Zach Allen. A man with character and skill. Whatch out 85 he will be everywhere

I don't want to say this and I am sure some of the Farragut people will get mad at me, but I want to pick Farragut to win, but I think Bearden will win. They have been playing great this year. Personally I think alot of the reason why they are playing so great is because of what they had to go through in the off season. It gave them a reason to come together a really do something great..That is the same reason I gave for them beating WB.. I really truly hope I am wrong with this. I can't wait to listen on the radio! Man I feel sick just typing this..

NICK HUESER HOW CAN YOU GO AGIANST YOUR ALUM

all bearden did against us last time was play fake and throw the ball up in hopes someone would come down with it.

FARRAGUT- 37 BEARDEN- 28

I was at the regular season game -- or at least I thought I was. The offensive attack you've described doesn't resemble my recollection of that evening. But as a Farragut fan I would think your assessment would have you terribly concerned, predicting gloom and doom for the Admirals, not a 9-point win. If that's all the Bulldogs did, how in the wide, wide world of sports did they go to 2 overtimes with a Farragut team that you likely believe could give the New England Patriots a tussle.

Just an observation from a middle tn HS football fan. Yours may be the best game in the state between two terrific teams. I do have to give Bearden special thanks for eliminating Ooltewah this year. There was nothing more obnoxious last year than reading the posts of owl fans. Good luck to both teams! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />