Goodpasture to Host Hickman County

easyreader

Hickman county has fixed the mistakes that was made against Lewis County, they went back and took care of bizzzz.( oh that was great) I see all the talk of how Hickman has never seen a team like this.............. well there is 2 sides to the coin............................They have never seen a Dawg this hungry and mean before, these kids are in uncharted territory, they will be giving 100%, they are ready......THE DAWG MUST EAT. be ready for a game........... Hickman advances with a win by 6.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are mistaken there. Fairview's defense started slow but the 2nd half of the year was probably the best defense in the region the way they played. Hickman played them early and dominated. Hickman would of still beat Fairview but I don't think they would of hung 40 on them. Fairview's worst performance of the year was against Hickman.

Also Fairview played DCA and only gave up 26, so that theory is out of the question.

Look for Goodpasture to win this game. Hickman hasn't seen a team like this all year. GP by 10.

I concur with that. Fairview's defense was second only to Lewis County in the region. There are teams that could hang 41 on them, but not every team left.

Hickman County runs the veer as good as I've seen it run in 2A football. I do think they'll move the ball. They've also been good about not turning it over all season. Their defense stopping Goodpasture's offense is going to be the problem.

Goodpasture by 14.

be sure to take a good look at all the pretty goodpasture pictures on these posts - you know the ones where they are scoring on offense and on top of the pile on defense.....there won't be many photo ops for you boys friday - the dawgs are coming to town!

We will stop taking pictures at half time like we did against Lewis Co. last year. Goodpastures JV team don't like getting their picture taken as much, so you won't see any cameras during the 3rd & 4th quarter.. I promise /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We will stop taking pictures at half time like we did against Lewis Co. last year. Goodpastures JV team don't like getting their picture taken as much, so you won't see any cameras during the 3rd & 4th quarter.. I promise /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The JV needs some playing time, because obviously they didn't get any against Camden last week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hope you all really feel that way. If so, Swenson's got you in his back pocket.

The JV needs some playing time, because obviously they didn't get any against Camden last week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hope you all really feel that way. If so, Swenson's got you in his back pocket.

JV hasn't played at all in the last 3 games. IMO GP takes this one -- possibly big.