McKenzie Rebels vs TCA

maverick348

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed TCA's Defense gave up 131 yds passing against bruceton. Derrick Carr might like those stats because I don't remember Bruceton Throwing for any Yards in any game. The thing about Mckenzie is the defense is on fire right now and the offense can run the ball or pass it. Good to see Sophomore Jake Johnson back on offense after almost 2 months with the ankle injury. The kid is going to be awsome next year. He really has a motor that won't stop. That saying i think TCA will score a couple of touchdowns. McKenzie defense just too much for the Lions.

REBELS 35 LIONS 14

Bruceton's most effective pass play was play-action, then hitting the big fullback out of the backfield. He catches the ball well & is hard to bring down in the open field.

hey butchie tell your rebels to watch out, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> TCA is the dirtiest team that I've seen all year. They 'll hit you in the back and knee you in the head. Just thought that I'd let you know.

Yall woop those lions represent our region at the bowl

Good Luck

hey butchie tell your rebels to watch out, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> TCA is the dirtiest team that I've seen all year. They 'll hit you in the back and knee you in the head. Just thought that I'd let you know.

Good Luck

It is really bad that coachs teach kids to play like that and they are supposed to be a christian school. I think that if they play that dirty then reeder and his defense can show them how to play dirty as well.

Good Luck

It is really bad that coachs teach kids to play like that and they are supposed to be a christian school. I think that if they play that dirty then reeder and his defense can show them how to play dirty as well.

Good Luck

When has TCA ever played like that? It seems to me that people are trying to create more to this game than it really is... two good football teams that both have had a great year. I know the Jackson Sun will pick Milan - Trenton as the game of the week, but I feel this will be the game of the year, no doubt in 1A.

When has TCA ever played like that? It seems to me that people are trying to create more to this game than it really is... two good football teams that both have had a great year. I know the Jackson Sun will pick Milan - Trenton as the game of the week, but I feel this will be the game of the year, no doubt in 1A.

yea it might be as long as tca does not play dirty and try to cheat our boys................................................... GO REBELS

Hey Bruceton Fans Congratulations On Ya'lls Season This Year. Ya'll Was Slow to Start But Strong On The Finish. But Giving Reports Of Dirty Play And Stuff Is Uncalled For. TCA Will Do Whatever They Do And We'll Do Our Thang As Well. But In Saying That I Hope And Feel Our Defense Is Better. If We Can Make Them One Dimensional Then We Can Contain Them. But Them Being Balanced Will Be A Tough Order To Fill. I Myself Have Some Issues With Private VS. Public But It's Like Us Being In 1A, We All Play Where They Tell Us. But In All Our Region Teams Getting Better Is The Key. In Both Regions 7A And 8A. The Stronger Our Teams Are The Stronger Our Represenative To The Boro Will Be. Because In All Of It That's What Were Working For. So Good Luck To All Teams In 7A And 8A. And Especially To My Rebels. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

You are likely correct on the Jackson Sun's pick but, don't give that any thought. They just simply don't like McKenzie if seems. Never have. Don't have a clue why but....................

I also agree with your assesment of our game as likely the game of the year in class A at least in west TN. A few got on here and told us that

Fayette Acad. was the same way but, I didn't see it on the field when we played. This is gonna be a good 'un.

All I can say is that the Rebels have as much speed/quickness as I've seen here top to bottm in many years if ever. We play very physical and are extremely well conditioned. Also, as far as I know we are healthy injury wise. All we have to do now is execute our game plan better than TCA executes theirs. It'll be one to see for sure.

C'Mon NEWBEE, Let's Not Add More To It than It Is. Mckenzie Doesn't Play Dirty And Reeder Doesn't Know How To Do It Either. And If He Did I Wouldn't Want Him Too. Would You?

Would You Want Your Team To Win At All Cost? Even Condone Cheating? I Do Really Think That You Would Not Either, So Please Comment On The Game And Not Escalate the Drama. Thanks. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10