Wilson Central @ Smyrna

Big Poppa 17

Having seen both teams, I think this will be a great game, prob the best 5a game in the state this year. Both teams are extremely talented BUT I have to give Wilson the edge only because i think they have the better defense. When I saw smyrna play oakland it seemed as if they tried to play bend but not break defense and if they do that against Central they will be broken.

Should be an amazing game good luck to both teams

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would anybody from wc care about these wallpapers coach does?

I dont see a word about wc on them anywhere.

Cat,

I have no dog in this scrap and this is just MY opinion. They do appear and would appear to the unsophisticated eye as planned State Championship Posters. Lets see, what was it last years phrase "We Believe"; which was very catchy AFTER the fact.

but I would bet two things:

1.) When the Smyrna coach saw them; he winced!!

2.) They are all over the WC locker room.

Confidence is a grand thing IF you can back it up. The TCB & WMD mantra do "excrete" just a bit of confidence.

Being defending State Champion already throws an extra rock or two on ones wagon..............

now I would bet a 3rd thing.

3.) The two-peat poster has already been done /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

this might be a heck of a game; wish I could go, but am leaving in the morning for TG trip.

Cat,

I have no dog in this scrap and this is just MY opinion. They do appear and would appear to the unsophisticated eye as planned State Championship Posters. Lets see, what was it last years phrase "We Believe"; which was very catchy AFTER the fact.

Confidence is a grand thing IF you can back it up. The TCB & WMD mantra do "excrete" just a bit of confidence.

Being defending State Champion already throws an extra rock or two on ones wagon..............

3.) The two-peat poster has already been done /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

this might be a heck of a game; wish I could go, but am leaving in the morning for TG trip.

Where is confidence exuded in "Taking Care of Business, one game at a time"? The Weapons of Mass Destruction was just made to get all of our guys into a poster.

Last year's "We Believe" posters were all made prior to the fact, thank you....

And I would be willing to take your money on the the 3rd bet. There is no TWO-PEAT or repeat plans in the work. We are looking at one game at a time. Just like I have been posting.

But thanks for your observations.

Cat,

that is so fuuny! coach shad using a computer. I dont know much but one thing I do know is coach shad will tell you he barely knows how to turn one on.

Im hope wc puts them on their ceilings and walls because it will make zero difference once the game starts.

I can tell you Smyrna is as focused as I have ever seen them and they have gotten the message loud and clear that this is the game everyne expects them to falter.

No way Smyrna is anything but ready for this game. This weeks practices have been very sharp and physical.

Smyrna is going to be hitting on all cylinders friday night you can count on it. They have heard enough about the wc juggernaut that is destined for murfreesboro. They heard the same thing in 06 when an undefeated 13 and 0 ooltewah team came to town.

this right here is GARBAGE, IT AINT TRUE!!! YOU WANNA PICK ON SOMEBODY PICK ON ME IM A MAN IM 40!!!

* remember the oklahoma state coach going off on the reporter earlier in the year? Coach Gundy I believe, it is still on you tube.

i took him more for the Chris Crocker type..."LEAVE BULLDOGS ALOOOOOONE!" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ

first off, thanks coach Gonyea for the wallpapers. Second this game will be a good one but I think Smyrna's passing and recieving duo is too much for wc. Also Smyrna's defense has really stepped up in the playoff's. Wilson Central has made a great run and has had a really good year but I'm sorry it will end Friday night. Smyrna will REpeat.

GO BULLDOGS! TCB ONE GAME AT A TIME

first off, thanks coach Gonyea for the wallpapers. Second this game will be a good one but I think Smyrna's passing and recieving duo is too much for wc. Also Smyrna's defense has really stepped up in the playoff's. Wilson Central has made a great run and has had a really good year but I'm sorry it will end Friday night. Smyrna will REpeat.

GO BULLDOGS! TCB ONE GAME AT A TIME

wow you sound pretty sure but i doubt it you guys barely beat us last time...

and your not a fan your a player so of corse you will say "Smryna will Repeat!"

and i think the passing "duo" isnt to much for WC they have guys that are just as fast as your wilks!

you cant win a game without defense! and you guy's defense looks a tad bit weak to me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i really think this Central's year it has to be the school has been around since 2001 so i belive it is time for the Mighty Wildcats to bring that shiny Trophy to Wilson co..

Your logic is a little weird. Is there some magic in the 6 year mark of a school? I am glad you're confident of your team. But remember, the game still has to be played. Until the 4th quarter hits 0:00, it's anyone's game.

Your logic is a little weird. Is there some magic in the 6 year mark of a school? I am glad you're confident of your team. But remember, the game still has to be played. Until the 4th quarter hits 0:00, it's anyone's game.

i know that!!! i thin wc let up a little bit last game and it came back to bit them in the butt! but i doubt that will happen this friday when i went to riverdale they didnt let up one single time so hopefully they can do it again this friday!!!!

thanks coach i like my logic too! i mean heck i am a 20 year old womenand i like to stick up for my team...like you are!!!!