Wilson Central @ Smyrna

Big Poppa 17

For the last time; Smyrna had to go over to Ravenwood's sideline to get the Hats for winning State. If you people weren't so naive and forgetful then maybe you'd remember. And I guess we can also just forget how un-sportsmanlike the Ravenwood faithful had been the whole game, chanting "kill kill kill" and cheering when our players were hurt.

As far as the PA announcer playing that song as the game was over, um..I don't really see a problem in playing a song that says happy trails..but if you wanna be ticky tack about everything then thats fine too. Lol..Smyrna not being classy..thats the funniest thing ever, stop being sore loser and be proud for the kids at W.C. no matter what nothing can/will change the outcome of the game. This will just overshadow what a great season they had. Gosh I hate sore losers.

yea your right...we lost the game. if you could read..i said it wasnt the refs fault. we shouldnt have been in that position....i'm not worried about it at all...we'll be back next year..and you wouldnt see anything wrong with that song...and about ravenwood...did sonny have to throw up his arms like he was god??...i dont think he did...lol...you guys could win the next 10 straight championships and ya'll still wouldnt have the respect that riverdale has!!!.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to admit smyrna's kicker has done pretty well in the post season tho.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

ok we lost the game but we should not have if we would have scored on that one play were the ref thought number 7 had it mcchurch would have been gone for 6 ....that would have been a big momentum change

i want to say good calls tonight reffs! those jerks...opps am i alowed to say that on here /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yea your right...we lost the game. if you could read..i said it wasnt the refs fault. we shouldnt have been in that position....i'm not worried about it at all...we'll be back next year..and you wouldnt see anything wrong with that song...and about ravenwood...did sonny have to throw up his arms like he was god??...i dont think he did...lol...you guys could win the next 10 straight championships and ya'll still wouldnt have the respect that riverdale has!!!.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

First of all, we are Smyrna High School, not perpetrating Riverdale at all, who cares what respect Riverdale has? When we play them its a new game and previous records mean nothing. And you know it yourself, Smyrna has hardly ever had problems with 'not being classy,' but whatever floats your boat. As for Sonny 'throwing his arms up like he is God' if you knew the kid you would know how great of a young man he is. How about you don't talk about or diss on kids you dont know personally?

Adam, if thats you just keep up the good work man.

wc's team played as hard as they could. they earned their respect. the wc posters on here cheapen their effort.

most of the wc posters on here today (except dub c fan) sound like just what you are

"a bunch of sore loser whinners that cant except the fact you were beaten by a better team twice in less than a month"

as for how teams celebrate after a state chamionship --- well that is something you won't have to worry about

let me summarize most of the wc posters this morning and once you read it you will see how whiny youy sound

"their mean"

"they cheat"

"the refs were awful"

"the celebrate when they win"

you got beat deal with it.

ok we lost the game but we should not have if we would have scored on that one play were the ref thought number 7 had it mcchurch would have been gone for 6 ....that would have been a big momentum change

i want to say good calls tonight reffs! those jerks...opps am i alowed to say that on here /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

watch the video on this play. your qb would have been tackled 10 yards short of the first down. the inadverdent whistle hurt smyrna more than wc. the qb was no where near " running down the sideline wide open."

"ya'll still wouldnt have the respect that riverdale has"...r u serious... /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

this is both funny, stupid and immature...sounds like a little kid going... my dog is better than your dog...or na na na nan na..

who cares...this ain't about riverdale...this was about WC vs Smyrna...and you lost last night...so say good job...be thankful for a GREAT SEASON...and pull for region 4 smyrna...and forget riverdale...and little comparison jabs...

wc's team played as hard as they could. they earned their respect. the wc posters on here cheapen their effort.

most of the wc posters on here today (except dub c fan) sound like just what you are

"a bunch of sore loser whinners that cant except the fact you were beaten by a better team twice in less than a month"

as for how teams celebrate after a state chamionship --- well that is something you won't have to worry about

let me summarize most of the wc posters this morning and once you read it you will see how whiny youy sound

"their mean"

"they cheat"

"the refs were awful"

"the celebrate when they win"

you got beat deal with it.

great post 82 cat...i got on here to read about the game and heard all this cry baby excuses!!! sort of funny...and i did not even care who won the game...

dubcfan is right in the mix as well...go back and read his post

good job smyrna...go win it all again

Uh... Jeff Shipley plays "Happy Trails" at the end of every Smryna home game regardless of winning or losing. If you want to talk about class, how about the guy from W.C. who ran up to the refs after the game and was insulting them and shouting in their faces? Good teams find ways to overcome marginal penalties....losers just whine about them.

Was that WC guy a coach? If so it was too little too late. I thought on the accidental whistle that there was not enough of a reaction from the WC coaches. That play changed the flow of the game, whether or not what MIGHT have happend to the WC quarterback (BTW I would take that kid in space 1on1 against anyone).

In my short experience Smyrna has some issues to work regarding class from their players, from the top all the way down, but in the end the best way to deal with that type of thing is DO NOT LOSE and THAT WON'T BE A PROBLEM.