Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For people to say Milan recruits is crazy. We don't recruit and have never recruited in the past. Milan is just blessed to have good athletes to put on the field year in and year out. Everyone on this board knows about the tradition Milan has with its football program. We're not a team that just come around to being good in the last decade. Instead, Milan is a program that's been dominant for over 20 years. And you people saying that we recruit need to understand that some kids would rather play for a team rich with a winning tradition, such as Milan. And here's some names for you all who think recruit. You may not recognize some, but any Milan fan can tell you about them and the careers they had for Milan.

George Kidd

Victor Kidd

Rod Smith

Daylan Walker

Bubba Alexander

Daniel Beasley

George West

Doc Robinson

Kelton Robinson

Matt Simms

Jon Hudspeth

Harrison Jones

Lawrence Norman

Quenton Hodge

Adam Lineberry

Terricus Davis

All these guys are products of Milan. I remember growing up playing flag football with some alot of these guys, and at the same time remember growing up watchin some of these guys play football for Milan. Get off the whole recruiting thing, because that's not why we're so good. Seems everyone just hates the fact that we're so good year in and year out /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thank you and have a nice day /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

GOD BLESS!!

For people to say Milan recruits is crazy. We don't recruit and have never recruited in the past. Milan is just blessed to have good athletes to put on the field year in and year out. Everyone on this board knows about the tradition Milan has with its football program. We're not a team that just come around to being good in the last decade. Instead, Milan is a program that's been dominant for over 20 years. And you people saying that we recruit need to understand that some kids would rather play for a team rich with a winning tradition, such as Milan. And here's some names for you all who think recruit. You may not recognize some, but any Milan fan can tell you about them and the careers they had for Milan.

George Kidd

Victor Kidd

Rod Smith

Daylan Walker

Bubba Alexander

Daniel Beasley

George West

Doc Robinson

Kelton Robinson

Matt Simms

Jon Hudspeth

Harrison Jones

Lawrence Norman

Quenton Hodge

Adam Lineberry

Terricus Davis

All these guys are products of Milan. I remember growing up playing flag football with some alot of these guys, and at the same time remember growing up watchin some of these guys play football for Milan. Get off the whole recruiting thing, because that's not why we're so good. Seems everyone just hates the fact that we're so good year in and year out /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thank you and have a nice day /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

GOD BLESS!!

Now there's a post that celebrates success, trumpets tradition, and brings pride to any fan of the program.

And he did not even mention Earnest Fields and John Fisher- the first 2 guys from the same high school to be captains at the same time for the Vols.

Just curious, how many big games has Kent Scott won as the Trenton head coach? IMO, a big game is at least a quarter-final game.

Does it have to be a playoff game? I'm asking.

What do you think about these 2 criteria-1. Has to mean something and, 2. both teams have to have a chance.

Vandy-UT, for example, has always had meaning in terms of conference play but Vandy rarely had a chance. So UT thumping them did not qualify as a big game. Does now,though.

UT-Bama, Florida, or Georgia, on the other hand, is usually big.

Did that make sense?

Just a thought.

Friday definitely qualifies as big and I don't have an answer to the question. I imagine coaches know going in to a game if they have a chance. Fans hope, coaches have an idea.

Now there's a post that celebrates success, trumpets tradition, and brings pride to any fan of the program.

And he did not even mention Earnest Fields and John Fisher- the first 2 guys from the same high school to be captains at the same time for the Vols.

BTW, I think that UT team won the SEC.

If not, it was during that late 80's period where Majors won 2 SEC titles.

Just curious, how many big games has Kent Scott won as the Trenton head coach? IMO, a big game is at least a quarter-final game.

Another village without its idiot for the night huh? The Milan aura--gance just reeks..... Arent you the same post who was trashing some of your own kids earlier in the week.... Calling them by name and telling what they need to do so you can get on here and boast...... Why dont you let the Milan coaches coach the kids if they are so much better than everybody elses coaches..... You not agree with what they teach, or you could just do it better..... That is sickening to me to see you guys ion here talking about individual kids and how they have hurt YOUR beloved Dawgs.......

Another village without its idiot for the night huh? The Milan aura--gance just reeks..... Arent you the same post who was trashing some of your own kids earlier in the week.... Calling them by name and telling what they need to do so you can get on here and boast...... Why dont you let the Milan coaches coach the kids if they are so much better than everybody elses coaches..... You not agree with what they teach, or you could just do it better..... That is sickening to me to see you guys ion here talking about individual kids and how they have hurt YOUR beloved Dawgs.......

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

yeah i know, most people cant smell their own aura--gance!! Go back to coaching your 12 yr.olds, just dont call them out by name on a post for everybody to read... Build them up is great, but i have had my stomach turned here this week and last week by some of your Barney wearing buddies calling the kids out by name for them and everybody else to see it. Thats not what my idea of this is for...... If it wasnt you, then i am sorry for sticking it to you, just had to get that off my chest about the ooze no seep, no flood of arrogance that it spewed from the purple nation... Purple pride is one thing, Purple idiocracy is another..... Again if it wasnt you posting about the kids in a negative way, I do apologize to you...

BUILS THE KIDS UP, DONT CONDEMN THEM OR TELL THEM WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO IN YOUR SLANTED EYES FOR YOUR TEAM TO WIN...... that was meant for any one who gets on here and coaches the kids or belittles their hard work and efforts!! not you specifically

yeah i know, most people cant smell their own aura--gance!! Go back to coaching your 12 yr.olds, just dont call them out by name on a post for everybody to read... Build them up is great, but i have had my stomach turned here this week and last week by some of your Barney wearing buddies calling the kids out by name for them and everybody else to see it. Thats not what my idea of this is for...... If it wasnt you, then i am sorry for sticking it to you, just had to get that off my chest about the ooze no seep, no flood of arrogance that it spewed from the purple nation... Purple pride is one thing, Purple idiocracy is another..... Again if it wasnt you posting about the kids in a negative way, I do apologize to you...

BUILS THE KIDS UP, DONT CONDEMN THEM OR TELL THEM WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO IN YOUR SLANTED EYES FOR YOUR TEAM TO WIN...... that was meant for any one who gets on here and coaches the kids or belittles their hard work and efforts!! not you specifically

Yeah you have me confused with another poster.

I agree that kids names should be left off here in a negative way.