York Dragons vs. DCA Wildcats

asby69

I'm affraid your crystal ball may have a loose connection, but I could be wrong that happens sometimes. All jokes aside I do wish the best to both teams and do hope the best team wins. I'm looking forward to seeing one of the best games in the uppercumberland tonight.gonna be cold Ihope the dragons score alot and keeps the ol dragon a puffing.How much would a ticket by him cost?

Good luck to both teams and hope it's injury free

With the hot air you're blowing, someone might want a seat by you!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO DRAGONS!!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCA - 27

York - 16

DCA runs for more yardage than York, and they more than double their passing yardage. I think DCA gives up a touchdown early then clamps down and forces York to pass to play catch up. DCA will have two ints when York is forced to go to their passing attack late in the third quarter. DCA fumbles once but gets yardage in larger chunks, especially in their run game. York is stopped at least twice while going for it on fourth down near midfield giving DCA excellent field position. DCA will have receivers open most of the game.

Good luck to both teams. Here's to an injury free contest. Safe trips all around.

Sounds like a plan if your from DCA, but I would expect the Dragons to continue do the things that has got them this far. I expect York to play agressive on Defense and contol the tempo when they have the ball. I'm sure the York coaching staff will have the Dragons prepared for the passing attack of DCA. I think it will come down to mistakes and which team can take advantage of the other teams mis-Q's.

No one is giving the Dragons much of a chance to even stay close in this game. But I think that York can win if they keep laying the wood to em. Keep hitting and hitting like a boxer. Because when it's late in the fight those licks could play a key role in how hard a player wants to hit the hole or make that block or tackle. Heart can go a long way if you have it and I think the Dragons have HEART.

Wishing York the best tonight against a private school from the city. While York may be Livingston Academy's biggest rival you guys are to be commended for having a great team and for playing with class. This is the best team I have personally seen at York. I watched the Dragons defeat us 33-0 and also saw the second round win over Smith County last week. Congratulations to Coach Wright and his staff and the players and fans on the mountain. I just wanted to let you know we may be rivals when we play but many from Hog-Eye will be pulling for you guys tonight.

Wishing York the best tonight against a private school from the city. While York may be Livingston Academy's biggest rival you guys are to be commended for having a great team and for playing with class. This is the best team I have personally seen at York. I watched the Dragons defeat us 33-0 and also saw the second round win over Smith County last week. Congratulations to Coach Wright and his staff and the players and fans on the mountain. I just wanted to let you know we may be rivals when we play but many from Hog-Eye will be pulling for you guys tonight.

I 2nd that. Good luck Dragons beat the Wildcats!!! (man that sounds funny)

Sounds like a plan if your from DCA, but I would expect the Dragons to continue do the things that has got them this far. I expect York to play agressive on Defense and contol the tempo when they have the ball. I'm sure the York coaching staff will have the Dragons prepared for the passing attack of DCA. I think it will come down to mistakes and which team can take advantage of the other teams mis-Q's.

No one is giving the Dragons much of a chance to even stay close in this game. But I think that York can win if they keep laying the wood to em. Keep hitting and hitting like a boxer. Because when it's late in the fight those licks could play a key role in how hard a player wants to hit the hole or make that block or tackle. Heart can go a long way if you have it and I think the Dragons have HEART.

I could'nt agree with you more RC I don't think I have seen a more physical or determined team since 2005.

GO DRAGONS

DCA - 27

York - 16

DCA runs for more yardage than York, and they more than double their passing yardage. I think DCA gives up a touchdown early then clamps down and forces York to pass to play catch up. DCA will have two ints when York is forced to go to their passing attack late in the third quarter. DCA fumbles once but gets yardage in larger chunks, especially in their run game. York is stopped at least twice while going for it on fourth down near midfield giving DCA excellent field position. DCA will have receivers open most of the game.

Good luck to both teams. Here's to an injury free contest. Safe trips all around.

Hmmmmmmmm, well since you have the game already figured out I guess there's no reason for me to attend tonight!!! NOT............lol

I'm sure this game will be a lot closer than most DCA fans/supporters might think or go the opposite of what they think. I hope DCA has faced some hard hitting, smash mouth, helmet breaking football this season, if not, whoahhhhh beit unto them.

The time is here DRAGONS, go out there and PROTECT YOUR HOUSE!!

York 35

DCA 28 (maybe 21)

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

12-0 and counting ...

Your support is truely appreciated.

I'm going crazy just waiting to go to the game!

Hope the Dragons play their style of hard-nosed football. If so, we should be in pretty good shape.

Hope all the fans have a safe trip (including DCA fans).

God Bless and good luck.

Go Dragaons!