York Dragons vs. DCA Wildcats

asby69

Congratulations to the York football team for an awesome season and making school history! And for you seniors, you are some of the best men i know, i am proud of all of you for your accomplishments and i have alot of respect for all of you. For the rest of the team, i know you all will do awesome again next year, i will no longer will be a student of YAI, but i will be supporting you all the way! And again you seniors are awesome, Sammy, George, Perry, Wilson, Cody, Dave, Judd, McDonald, Tyler, you men have nothing to be ashamed of! You guys kicked butt all year, keep those heads high! GO DRAGONS!!!

-Yonnie /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What!!! You don't really think anyone in high school could have a good game against Alcoa, do you? This is the most arrogant bunch(only 2 or 3 of them) that I have seen on coachT since that bunch from Lipscomb in 2005! And they got to eat lots of crow!

What's arrogant about cheering for your team? Isn't fan a short form of the word fanatic? And why would you consider it as anything but confidence when your team is the three time defending 2A state champion?

Yeah, but everyone knows how good they are. I think everyone is tired of hearing it, don't you?

You know we say the same thing about Maryville. They beat us every year, but can't say anything to them because we can't beat them! So if everyone is tired of hearing about Alcoa and how good they are then do something about it and BEAT them!! It's amazing how everyone starts hatin on a team when they are winning, because when we weren't winning then no one said anything about Alcoa!

Call ole Ralph down at the barber shop and book the whole morning fror those unshaven Dragons. I knew it would be this week or next. I was kinda hoping for next. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> After executing nearly perfect last week, seems as if the Dargons couldn't do it again. Yards up the middle on DCA's very good interior line must have been hard to come by and , of course, DCA is very good all around.

Great season Dragons. Good luck next week DCA.

Not to take anything away from DCA but they weren't all that great. They made a couple good plays when it counted and had the ball "bounce" their way on every turnover. Can't do much about that. Also, #21 is "money" if he gets in the open field and he did that several times tonight /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

York just shot their self in the foot with too many turnovers and missed tackles. DCA's O & D Lines did do an outstanding job, York didn't get in the back field too many times.

York's O & D just couldn't get it together like they are capable of. But, tonight, the best team won. Congrats to DCA.

GOOD JOB DRAGONS!!

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

12-1

Wow, looks like my prediction was almost right on. Guys, use a little class in giving the wildkittens credit. I know that you say the best team won tonight but, come on. Missed tackles? I am sure that DCA did nothing to make your guys miss tackles or turn the ball over. And then talking about Alcoa beating the brakes off of them? I guess that means they would demoralize your team, huh? If they won 34-13 I guess alcoa would beat you guys 70-7 or something like that?? Little class guys, little class!!

Not gonna happen good sir. I would say that the Westmoreland game was York's worst of the year, plus they played at Westmoreland. But still came away with the WIN.

This game is going to be here on the MOUNTAIN, football is always tougher up here, you know that. PLUS: NO team has scored more than 21 points on the YORK "D".

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

PROTECT YOUR HOUSE

mountain is tough to play on, but guess what, they scored 34 points on that "York D"....too bad its basketball season and i could not make the trip...congrats to york, nice season, youll be back again next year, and who knows the result of next year, good job DCA, thats an impressive win...good luck at Alcoa, you will need luck and alot of talent and discipline...congrats to all teams

Wow, looks like my prediction was almost right on. Guys, use a little class in giving the wildkittens credit. I know that you say the best team won tonight but, come on. Missed tackles? I am sure that DCA did nothing to make your guys miss tackles or turn the ball over. And then talking about Alcoa beating the brakes off of them? I guess that means they would demoralize your team, huh? If they won 34-13 I guess alcoa would beat you guys 70-7 or something like that?? Little class guys, little class!!

All of you people just need to drop the class issue or praying thing or whatever you like to diss York about! Thats all i hear about on Coach T is York this and York that. If you was at the game York gave DCA their credit and York went out with class. Again, if you was at the game, you would know this. But stop being ignorant and grow up! Act like an adult...... Wait your probably still a kid! Asby gave DCA credit and made his comment more clear in previous post.... If you would read a little you would know this. So stop whining about class, and that goes for everyone on Coach T! And yes i will admit DCA won this game hands down, but the Dragons will rise again next year and i hope these two teams meet again. GO DRAGONS!

All of you people just need to drop the class issue or praying thing or whatever you like to diss York about! Thats all i hear about on Coach T is York this and York that. If you was at the game York gave DCA their credit and York went out with class. Again, if you was at the game, you would know this. But stop being ignorant and grow up! Act like an adult...... Wait your probably still a kid! Asby gave DCA credit and made his comment more clear in previous post.... If you would read a little you would know this. So stop whining about class, and that goes for everyone on Coach T! And yes i will admit DCA won this game hands down, but the Dragons will rise again next year and i hope these two teams meet again. GO DRAGONS!

Remember Livingston....remember Macon Co...one year wonders...