York Dragons vs. DCA Wildcats

asby69

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like DCA is going to go on and win this one. They better enjoy the feeling, I hear they are predicting tornadoes next friday at DCA's next game. Class 5 on top of that. DCA will be beat down without a doubt.

Congratulations to both teams.

See ya next week DCA /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

FINAL:

York 12

DCA 34

A night of turnovers and missed tackles was too much for the Dragons to overcome.

You've represented this community well!

GOOD JOB THIS YEAR DRAGONS!!!!

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

12-1

Good luck to DCA next week.

They'll need it. Nobody is going to challenge Alcoa. They are hitting on all cylinders.

They'll need it. Nobody is going to challenge Alcoa. They are hitting on all cylinders.

C,mon, Antwan, anyone could make that post. You're usually more insightful than that. I'm disappointed in you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It does seem Alcoa's defense is giving up a few more points this year than usual. I won't count DCA out yet. After all, who would have thought Maryville would have almost lost last week? And DCA will be the best team Alcoa has played all year in 2A. They will be favored and should be, but stranger things have happened.

Not to take anything away from DCA but they weren't all that great. They made a couple good plays when it counted and had the ball "bounce" their way on every turnover. Can't do much about that. Also, #21 is "money" if he gets in the open field and he did that several times tonight /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

York just shot their self in the foot with too many turnovers and missed tackles. DCA's O & D Lines did do an outstanding job, York didn't get in the back field too many times.

York's O & D just couldn't get it together like they are capable of. But, tonight, the best team won. Congrats to DCA.

GOOD JOB DRAGONS!!

12-1

Not to take anything away from DCA but they weren't all that great. They made a couple good plays when it counted and had the ball "bounce" their way on every turnover. Can't do much about that. Also, #21 is "money" if he gets in the open field and he did that several times tonight /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

York just shot their self in the foot with too many turnovers and missed tackles. DCA's O & D Lines did do an outstanding job, York didn't get in the back field too many times.

York's O & D just couldn't get it together like they are capable of. But, tonight, the best team won. Congrats to DCA.

GOOD JOB DRAGONS!!

12-1

You can't say: "Not to take anything away from DCA", then say:"they weren't all that great". That's a contradiction. Face it, you got waxed. I'm sure York didn't play that well. That's what happens when you play a better team.

GOOD JOB DRAGONS!!

12-1

They were good enough to go to your yard and kick your cans, good. Way to go Wildcats, good job #21.

You can't say: "Not to take anything away from DCA", then say:"they weren't all that great". That's a contradiction. Face it, you got waxed. I'm sure York didn't play that well. That's what happens when you play a better team.

I can say anything I want, this is America!!

Yes, York got waxed but a lot of their problems they caused themselves. I can't say DCA is a better team or not (tonight they were) because York didn't play their "A" game, but tonight DCA was the better team and that's all that matters at this point.

DCA better enjoy this win because next Friday their going to run head first into a F5 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

GOOD JOB DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

12-1

I can say anything I want, this is America!!

Yes, York got waxed but a lot of their problems they caused themselves. I can't say DCA is a better team or not (tonight they were) because York didn't play their "A" game, but tonight DCA was the better team and that's all that matters at this point.

DCA better enjoy this win because next Friday their going to run head first into a F5 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

GOOD JOB DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

12-1

You're right, you can say anything you want. I made the wrong assumption that you wanted your posts to make sense. My bad. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

C,mon, Antwan, anyone could make that post. You're usually more insightful than that. I'm disappointed in you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It does seem Alcoa's defense is giving up a few more points this year than usual. I won't count DCA out yet. After all, who would have thought Maryville would have almost lost last week? And DCA will be the best team Alcoa has played all year in 2A. They will be favored and should be, but stranger things have happened.

Correction: Alcoa's 2nd D is giving up more points this year-there were very few games were the first team played both halves. Alcoa worked the mercy rule like nobody else. 40-13 at the half tonight and the first team never touched the field the 2nd half.