Franklin @ Independence...(rematch)

BigDogDaddy

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a different note, congrats to the Rebels on a fantastic season.

I felt like Sam Roley's taunting of the Eagle sideline and stands really made a difference in the game. Indy had no fire at that point and when he did that, it seemed to energize the sideline and the defense started making plays again. Not trying to call out an individual player, just making an observation.

On a different note, congrats to the Rebels on a fantastic season.

I felt like Sam Roley's taunting of the Eagle sideline and stands really made a difference in the game. Indy had no fire at that point and when he did that, it seemed to energize the sideline and the defense started making plays again. Not trying to call out an individual player, just making an observation.

yeah i do believe that was the turning point in the game. then the angels in the endzone started appearing.(at least we saw them)

Never been so nervous about a football game when we got to that kickoff. Props to Veres for making it and props to the franklin coaching staff for callin the timeouts to make the suspense last as long as possible. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

haha yeah like i said its hard to ice someone when its 20 degrees outside just saying

It's not going to work this time rebel!!

Hmmm, I want my detective badge tnsparty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> sorry for the FHS propaganda machine's failure in this attempt. Better luck next year...

oh check page 17 to fully understand this post

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> sorry for the FHS propaganda machine's failure in this attempt. Better luck next year...

bahahaha...

I'll get you a detective's badge Barney. I'll see if Andy will let you carry 2 bullits too.

Props to Franklin for playing their butts off. Down 14-0 it would have been easy to quit like the Antioch and Gallatin but they didn't. While I was so elated our boys won, I felt for a lot of the Franklin kids. I know and coached a few of them. They left it on the field.

On to Millington Indy. We are so proud of your effort this year and for the last 4 years. 2 more games to go.

i just got back from the hospital for my ribbs... and im ok... my prides hurt, but at least it was to a team that deserves it. Indy played hard the whole first half and we had no idea what hit us. Being the great team we were we came back, but just couldn't get anything going that last few minutes...

P.S. and of the words/gestures exchanged between me (65) and anyone else during the game im sorry... just got a bit excited

(your representing 6-5a from now on so lets see a state title