Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

So Mckenzie Is Talking Crap? How About The Fact That We Have Handily Whooped Ya'll In Preseason Scrimmages Two Years Running? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 We Were Afraid JoByrns Was Coming. But Now Since It's Ya'll. Heck We're Planning A Parade. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Are you sure you're not a Collinwood Fan, you sound an awful lot like that bunch

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, when Daily broke free on one play and he was a moving down the sideline, who was the guy that caught up with him, yea I think his name was Orlando Taylor, Marco is one fast man so you cant tell me Morris is much faster than Taylor. I give props to both backs from JB, they were both good in there own ways

He did catch Marco but I am sure Marco was a few steps slower because he was tip toeing down the sideline to stay in bounds. That COULD have bought Taylor a few steps. Where was he on the 52 yard TD run?

Great game to both teams.

It was also great meeting you Coach T'rs from Red Devil Country.

Another great battle in the dungeon between JB and MP. Cant wait to see these two class teams match up again next year in the jungle. Someone said it was great to play a class team after what MP has faced this year. I cant agree with that more. I know I get excited on here sometimes and say things I shouldnt, but last night games put a big perspective on things. Tremendous respect and class from both teams.

Now about the game, MP proved last night that they are not a one man show. Marco hardly played any D and we saw what they did. Corlew and #10 had huge games, and the Clifton boy gave big runs also. Marco is a huge part of the offense, but if the guys around him dont step up and have great games, teams like JB will beat ya. Again great game Tigers.

Now about the game, MP proved last night that they are not a one man show. Marco hardly played any D and we saw what they did. Corlew and #10 had huge games, and the Clifton boy gave big runs also. Marco is a huge part of the offense, but if the guys around him dont step up and have great games, teams like JB will beat ya. Again great game Tigers.

Very true, other players like #15 and #30 stepped up and yall taking advantage of turnovers, got yall the win

He9#1) is not too fast MP #21 blew past him if the throw was a little shorter that kid would have scored. Awesome running.

From what Ive seen from #1, he WAY faster running the ball, his pass defense is not to hot, he can defend but he is still faster when he running the ball, remember if you're judging his speed off of this game, you are judging him in the wrong game. I hate when this happens, we talk bout one kid and then when yall finally get to see him, he has a bad night or dont get the ball much. Ask anyone not from JB that has seen #1 play in any other game and they will tell you, #1 can run! But Im done arguing other this, both teams are fast and good luck in the next round.

So Mckenzie Is Talking Crap? How About The Fact That We Have Handily Whooped Ya'll In Preseason Scrimmages Two Years Running? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 We Were Afraid JoByrns Was Coming. But Now Since It's Ya'll. Heck We're Planning A Parade. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I may be talking out of line but MP and Mckenzie haven't scrimmaged but 1 time. Two years ago neither team could stop the other from scoring. I do think ya'll scored last.

From what Ive seen from #1, he WAY faster running the ball, his pass defense is not to hot, he can defend but he is still faster when he running the ball, remember if you're judging his speed off of this game, you are judging him in the wrong game. I hate when this happens, we talk bout one kid and then when yall finally get to see him, he has a bad night or dont get the ball much. Ask anyone not from JB that has seen #1 play in any other game and they will tell you, #1 can run! But Im done arguing other this, both teams are fast and good luck in the next round.

Orlando Taylor has been a playmaker for Jo Byrns all season. His stats say it all. He is fast and he can run you over also. He didn't get an opportunity to showcase his talents last night due to the ball control type offense that Mt Pleasant has. Jo Byrns wouldn't have been near as succesful this year without #1. He is a good young man and Jo Byrns was blessed to have on our team. He along with the other 9 Seniors have been a joy to watch. Thanks Seniors! Rest of you guys gets your tails in that weight room and start preparing for next year.

Orlando Taylor has been a playmaker for Jo Byrns all season. His stats say it all. He is fast and he can run you over also. He didn't get an opportunity to showcase his talents last night due to the ball control type offense that Mt Pleasant has. Jo Byrns wouldn't have been near as succesful this year without #1. He is a good young man and Jo Byrns was blessed to have on our team. He along with the other 9 Seniors have been a joy to watch. Thanks Seniors! Rest of you guys gets your tails in that weight room and start preparing for next year.

I agree with you reddevil44. Anyone looking could see that Taylor had tons of talent. Good to meet you, mascot, logger, and moto, who I thought would look like a geek because of all his technical work. Good to see you again texasinmactown.

I agree with you reddevil44. Anyone looking could see that Taylor had tons of talent. Good to meet you, mascot, logger, and moto, who I thought would look like a geek because of all his technical work. Good to see you again texasinmactown.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Nice to me you too and your sidekick wholder. Good luck next week.