Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Orlando is faster in stride no matter what anyone says, he didnt get the ball much tonight, I agree Morris had a way better game against yall last season but Morris would never run circles around Taylor and anyone from JB would agree!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree; yall didnt get to see what Taylor could do for a couple of reasons:

1.) JBS didnt have the ball long enough to sustain any kind of running game.

2.) JBS was 10+ points behind the majority of the game and had to spread it out and throw the ball to try and catch up.

I understand why you may feel that Morris was better; 1 game is just not enough to tell for sure.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game to everyone from JB. Ya'll didn't quit and I was nervous until about 2 min left in the game when we got that next to last 1st down.

To MP players. Great game. Ya'll brought it and left it all on the field. We had several players step up tonight. Including but not limited to: The offensive line including the backs, DARN good blocking all night, The Defense the whole defense, JuJu and Darwin made several super plays apiece on both sides of the ball. And last but not least and as always Marco, kept grinding out the tough yards. 2 or 3 this run 40 the next. Overall AWSOME game from the entire team. Oh wait I didn't mention the special teams. Did a great job holding the returns to a minimum. Keep working hard!!!

Congrats Mt.Pleasant /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well guys from mtp. you brought yourAgame and your coaching staff did to the only way you could beat jb was w/ ball control and time of pos.your were sucessful hats of to you yall have a good program there congratulations on your victory. both teams fought hard all night and both teams are victoriouson 1 moves on.THING to rember is games get tuffer from here on out

#1 Orlando Taylor 4-6 and for 0 points!

If that's what you call burning us, then you can set us on fire the next time, it might work better. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've seen them both now, and Colton Morris would and can run circles around #1. Don't even compare. IMHO.

Someone take the bottle away from logger next time and don't let him drink and type. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ball control D/Athats why you didnt see much him u did have a answer for our offense and that was .keep it off the field.

#1 Orlando Taylor 4-6 and for 0 points!

If that's what you call burning us, then you can set us on fire the next time, it might work better. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've seen them both now, and Colton Morris would and can run circles around #1. Don't even compare. IMHO.

Someone take the bottle away from logger next time and don't let him drink and type. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

maybe you would like to try it ,,,,,

Right on dude! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Unfortunatley in sporting events the best team doesn't always win. Sometimes its the team that gets the breaks. Thats what happened last night. If McKenzie doesn't turn the ball over Friday night, it will be a long night for the Tigers.

Orlando is faster in stride no matter what anyone says, he didnt get the ball much tonight, I agree Morris had a way better game against yall last season but Morris would never run circles around Taylor, and anyone from JB would agree!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Also, when Daily broke free on one play and he was a moving down the sideline, who was the guy that caught up with him, yea I think his name was Orlando Taylor, Marco is one fast man so you cant tell me Morris is much faster than Taylor. I give props to both backs from JB, they were both good in there own ways

here/here agreed.