Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Nice to me you too and your sidekick wholder. Good luck next week.

I meant to meet ya JB folk last nite, I look over in the south endzone but there are so many of yall! I stand down there with all the boys from last yr team right besides all the trucks! If you support basketball, Ill be glad to meet ya, Ill be at some games, also if yall go to the state championships Ill most likely be at the 1A and maybe 2A game.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant to meet ya JB folk last nite, I look over in the south endzone but there are so many of yall! I stand down there with all the boys from last yr team right besides all the trucks! If you support basketball, Ill be glad to meet ya, Ill be at some games, also if yall go to the state championships Ill most likely be at the 1A and maybe 2A game.

You probably seen me then...I was the idiot banging on the sign on the fence last night.

Unfortunatley in sporting events the best team doesn't always win. Sometimes its the team that gets the breaks. Thats what happened last night. If McKenzie doesn't turn the ball over Friday night, it will be a long night for the Tigers.

Congrats TIGERS YALL ARE GGRRREEAATTT

You know, I really think that THE BEST TEAM WON! We will carry this this all the way. Yea, we are not much of a team either. We only made it to the semis for the second year in a row with just one player and a lot of luck, not. I love when we win games like this and still no respect, Last year where were yall @ this time, the same place McKenize will be after Friday night, @ home. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

O.K., O.K., my internet went down on me in the middle of posting last night. I think Logger must have pulled the plug on me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I was taking the oppurtunity to get after ole Logger a little with the post about #1 Taylor. Don't every one take it too seriously. You guys are exactly right, you have seen what he's capable of all season long and I only got a look at him one game, so I will give you all that one O.K.

Logger, I had to give that stuff up years ago, it makes me too mean.

Again great game JB's as usual. But to stir it up just a little, there were a few saying that this would be the best 2 out of 3. Right? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

It has really been odd for 2 different regions to send the exact 2 same teams to the 3 round for 3 years running. I really don't think this will happen for the 4th time. Maybe so, maybe not, only time will tell.

Unfortunatley in sporting events the best team doesn't always win. Sometimes its the team that gets the breaks. Thats what happened last night. If McKenzie doesn't turn the ball over Friday night, it will be a long night for the Tigers.

Part of being the best team is not turning the ball over. JBS had some critical mistakes which cost them. I am still proud of this team. 11-2 is another super season for the Red Devils. Congratulations to MTP and good luck against Mckenzie.

Just curious how many players from both teams are being looked at by colleges, whether Divison 3, NAIA. Division 2 or D-1-A or AA. Any information. Just curious. I know single A players do not get the respect they deserve.

The interception and the fumble. I am trying to give MTP the credit of not having turnovers and protecting the ball. The fumble was a mistake that your team forced. It was a really good hit.

I see what you are saying. Wether it was caused or just dropped or even if it was a bad pass for an INT, it is still a mistake. Mistakes this late in the season nobody can afford.

Just curious how many players from both teams are being looked at by colleges, whether Divison 3, NAIA. Division 2 or D-1-A or AA. Any information. Just curious. I know single A players do not get the respect they deserve.

Bump this, I wanna know if any players from JB are getting recruited, IMO Spann can play college ball if he gots the heart and Taylor could too. A lot of people are like, 1A players arent any good and if they played on a 3A-5A school team they wouldnt have the stats they had, I call bull crap(similar to that card game, if ya know what Im talking about lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but anyways) Taylor and Spann easily have the size to play at the next level, it may not be USC or Florida but it could be Miss. St. or some D-II school. What do other people think?

The interception and the fumble. I am trying to give MTP the credit of not having turnovers and protecting the ball. The fumble was a mistake that your team forced. It was a really good hit.

The pass play in the end zone that was intercepted was right on the money, where it should have been put by Spann by what I saw. It was a good play by JB's. But #10 Houston just made a great jump up for the ball and broke up the pass and intercepted. That's a real good defensive play in my opinion, not a "mistake" by any means. If #10 didn't get the jump, that would have been a TD for JB's, no doubt.

Same thing on the way I look at the fumble. #10 for JB's made a great little reception in the middle of the field and was on his way fine when #30 Ju-Ju about took his head off. Man what a lick! That hit laid by #30 knocked the ball out of #10's hands and Ju-Ju played on the ball, scouped it up and took it to the house. Mistake on #10's part or just good play from #30? I say good play.

I guess it really just depends on how we interpret the game in our on minds. Not saying your opinion is wrong, it's yours, you have a right to it. But I'd say the JB's kids didn't make "mistakes". The mTp players just made some awesome plays. Just don't want any one feeling bad about it. Especially the boys involved. I hope you see what I'm saying. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />