Lewis county future

Stat_pack1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna say Stove gets quicker... they move him to guard, and paxton to tackle.... idk about the other guard though.... Mathis will be 1 LB along with the starting FB again.... The offense will be very good next year again. There will be a good defense too with the line being very good again, and the secondary with only losing 1... they should be almost as good, just not as fast overall, unless some guys get faster.

this group of Jrs played DICKSON CO. in middle school and only got beat by5 or so.dickson co is 5a right so u can go from that. i think the experience should be there.so we'll just have to see

well man this SR groupthat we just lost beat dickson co in middle skool ..so middle skool dont mean much but i agree this next year team can do smthing special

As for the sophomores,there is #77Paxson Spears ?©/(DT),He's an absolute monster,#22Caleb Sherman(HB)(OLB), very quick , but could use some work on his vision,#53 Caled Fiechtinger(G)(DE),not the fastest,but has great technique,#88Josh Trull,(TE)/(DE),EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT,and pretty strong,#13Austin Jones(FB)(OLB)a monster when running the ball,and #65Tyler Hinson(MLB)(G),pretty good at the MLB position,LOVES to hit, which is key at this position and if im not mistaken is next in line along with Colton Mathis for the starting role,to fill in for Chuck Dodson,and Dakota "KO-KO" Crews.Looks promising! If im leaving anyone out,someone post and let me know.

Isn't this the same group that was in Middle school together that they called the "Cardiac Kids". If this is, LCHS isn't going to be lacking determination and grit with this group. This group from what I recall was insane with special team plays.......Punt/Kick off returns. The backfield they had if I remember right was numbers.... 22, 37, 6 and 25, are they still all there?

Isn't this the same group that was in Middle school together that they called the "Cardiac Kids". If this is, LCHS isn't going to be lacking determination and grit with this group. This group from what I recall was insane with special team plays.......Punt/Kick off returns. The backfield they had if I remember right was numbers.... 22, 37, 6 and 25, are they still all there?

YES, this is the "CARDIAC KIDS" the same group that had no telling how many great special team plays, and as far as the backs, no they lost 37 the real ellusive back and 6 who was the fastest one at the time and 25 has been moved to tight end i belive, however they still have 22 who was almost as fast as 6 if not faster now and is alot more phisycal than the other 2 but does anyone know about the former seinors probible replacements and the run down own them.