Lewis county future

Stat_pack1

YES, this is the "CARDIAC KIDS" the same group that had no telling how many great special team plays, and as far as the backs, no they lost 37 the real ellusive back and 6 who was the fastest one at the time and 25 has been moved to tight end i belive, however they still have 22 who was almost as fast as 6 if not faster now and is alot more phisycal than the other 2 but does anyone know about the former seinors probible replacements and the run down own them.

From what I hear LCHS is going to have a hard time replacing some of the graduating seniors. 17 and 27 come to mind. Thats what I was wonder if any of the now sophmore group(next years jr.) were going to be what they pull from, and where they would put them. also, if any sophmore(this year fresh have any that can contribute). Our group (stat pack) follows LCHS, Perry, wayne. Wayne appears to be really strong for next year and the following, as far as Perry, we can't figure that one out...thought this year they would show more than they did. Lewis is our next one we are trying to figure for next year. Hated to hear they lost that backfield from 05, sure was a fun bunch to watch, a friend of mine has film on it and seen the games. After seeing the film......I could see why they called them "cardiac kids!"

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as the group of sophmores that are coming up,i could see #22 gettin some playing time he has a good forty time and his strong for his size i could see him going in at back when tenison and lawson get tired,he is also a real good kick returner his freshman and 8th grade year he took 4 back to the house his 8th grade year and he took 3 his freshman year,so i think ol jake tenison and sherman and lawson would be great returners this year.those three are going to give team fit's!!!!also for the 2 guards position and center i think paxson spears will take the center postion and and the 2 guard spots i could see ol caleb feichtinger#53(hope its spelled right) he is a smart player and has really good form and gives 100%,he has descent speed for his size and is pretty strong also,and at the other guard spot i could see a fight between dylan crews and matt villareal,dylan played alot as a freshman and has good work effort and is strong!! on the other hand matt is a very determined and is strong just not the fastest lol great kid though,he could also see time at end this year if he works hard,i think he is a better end that a guard!! but anyways what are every1 else thoughts?? GO PANTHERS!!!!

as far as the group of sophmores that are coming up,i could see #22 gettin some playing time he has a good forty time and his strong for his size i could see him going in at back when tenison and lawson get tired,he is also a real good kick returner his freshman and 8th grade year he took 4 back to the house his 8th grade year and he took 3 his freshman year,so i think ol jake tenison and sherman and lawson would be great returners this year.those three are going to give team fit's!!!!also for the 2 guards position and center i think paxson spears will take the center postion and and the 2 guard spots i could see ol caleb feichtinger#53(hope its spelled right) he is a smart player and has really good form and gives 100%,he has descent speed for his size and is pretty strong also,and at the other guard spot i could see a fight between dylan crews and matt villareal,dylan played alot as a freshman and has good work effort and is strong!! on the other hand matt is a very determined and is strong just not the fastest lol great kid though,he could also see time at end this year if he works hard,i think he is a better end that a guard!! but anyways what are every1 else thoughts?? GO PANTHERS!!!!

Really good post.I think there might be some suprises next year.D-Line should be very good Linebackers good and secondary very good. so the DEFENSE should be there.Pretty good offense also.

I really like this post, however seems to be some uncertainty on the o-line the tackles are pretty stable but the interior part of the line is uncertain this could cause some problems if it isnt resolved. I like how the defense looks although they lose 3 of the 4 linebackers, 1 defensive linemanand 1 defensive back. I think the linebackers are goin to be #22 sherman who can say more about him than already been said #65tyler hinson(hard hitter and fairly fast)#20 colten mathis(now asumes the leader of the panther D)and the returning starter jake tenison. the d line is looking just like last year with stove and willie as the tackles and nathen as the other end. this oppist end of nathen however seems to be a toss up between #63 villireal,#88 josh trull,#53 caleb feichtinger,, matt carroll, srry i dont have a number on him. the final db positoin is lookin like eric wright ans well as andrew lawson and cane crowell

The thought of losing this year never entered the minds of the Panthers until the last play ended in Hohenwald two weeks ago.

They are a very confident gtoup of kids, there is not a single person on the team who does not contribute to the winning tradition.

The curse of the Panther Playoffs is getting to be a real nuisance. There is never a question about the talent on the field, it is just a question of when they are going to buckle, and how.

I think next year is going to be another great season. There is plenty of kids out there who are chomping at the bit to get back on the field in the spring.

To hear some names that will help out everyone's concern are as follows:

Eric Wright #33- Amazing speed, lacks some size, but makes up for it with hustle.

Caleb Sherman #22- Strong runner, has a hard time breaking tackles... wieght room will fix that.

FISH Crews #56- has a motor that never stops, lacks in size but, will have a great spring.

Caleb Fiechtenger- Good size, great technique, needs to work on footwork and Tackling Angles

Austin Jones #13- Good work ethic and attitude, needs some time to develop into new postion.

Lathon Vaughn #2- Will shock some people come game time, needs size and strength to complete the package.

Paxon Spears #77- Perfect size for a lineman, the offseason will help to improve his footwork and strength.

Josh Hinson #65- Look for this kid to turn some heads, might be the next Bubba Patterson, he's a head hunter.

Will Riley#31- Great Athleticism, sometimes seems a little lazy on plays, summer practices will show what he is made of.

These are my nine replacements for the seniors, guess what..... They can be just as good if not better given they have the same great work ethic and heart.

Biggest hole to fill...... Chris Odom- the hardest working kid in 2a football, he will surely be missed.

I'm writing this to Jake: You can take what people say about you (positive and negative) in many different ways. You can let it go to your head when they talk good and you can let it get you down when they talk bad. You also can not listen to the talk at all and work hard, play your game and get better. All any player can control is himself and how he approaches the game. You've got to be mentally tough to be great and this is your test. Never worry about what anyone thinks about you except your teammate and coaches. Ask yourself one question; does your teammates want you to do well and have sucess during the game? If not, then why and what are you going to do to fix that? If so, great keep doing what you are doing and play for them and become a Sr. leader! Go back to work and you will have a great year next and help lead this team. Lastly, Remember nobody talks about any player that doesn't have the potential to be great. Ask yourself do you ever hear anyone putting down the kid that can't make a difference? Answer, NO! You can and some of us who know you know that you are going to come back a little upset off and being a team player and leader!

40-21, get over it. Next year will be worse if the mouth keeps coming. Good Luck, Mckenzie is coming, lol

Hey, don't get mad. You got on our thread and was talking trash, so someone came over here and said something. Yall had a good football team, and I was surprised yall lost. But don't get mad cause we made it further than yall.