The top five from the Chattanooga Area

jakesdad

While I'm glad to see the level of confidence in our program on the rise. Soddy, Bradley, and now Ooltewah's programs were not built fast but built to last. The staying power of these programs are built on having access to many good wrestlers. Good wrestlers make good programs which make good coaches. May I ask this: Do you think that Coach Vandergriff just forgot how to coach at Hixson or is it more plausible that the good wrestlers migrated to the north. Some kids on Soddy teams have been from Hixson, Red Bank has plenty of kids from Hixson. Bradley filled some spots on their roster from Red Bank. Remember Damon Floyd, Cauthren, Shawn Cordell all transfered from Red Bank to Bradley.: T. J. Duncan leaves Baylor for a chance to wrestle at McCallie, state champion. Coach Connell did wonders with that one, in all of one month. So, yes Red Bank has one horse in the stable but just wait till you see our ponys. In time they will grow into STALLION'S. Then we will all see who has bred donkey's. We all remember when Ooltewah was just a blip on the radar in everything but girls softball. Now with global warming and migration and a overpopulated high school-all those kids to chose from or pick up from cleveland, central high runaways etc.. ect.. Let us have humility, for those in power will not just turn over, you must take it. Henry, Logsden, Weathers are all great coaches with great wrestlers with great parents just hoping that the pipeline doesn't run dry. Where will the next horse go to stud ? Much respect to all coaches and wrestlers, thats why I chose CHATTWRESTLING because I believe we have the best coaches, the best wrestlers, the best fans and the best parents in the whole dang state. The Jedi master has a plan, at least thats what he told me and I believe he will turn our program around or I wouldn't have sent my pony to him.

P.S. Snowballs still don't have a chance, and Tuesday we will still show up with one horse in blue, and he will face another horse in red and come to think of it I've never seen two horses fight but those two sure can wrestle.

Dang boy,I didn't realize how intelligent you are. Tell that boy I enjoyed watching him wrestle today.

Go Irish

bcb iii

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're on crack if you think Red Bank will beat Ooltewah. Also, a horse is someone who wins most or all of his matches....Last time I looked Red Bank had A horse...not horses.

How many horses you got grazing on that football field in Bradley. We got a couple on ours. If god created Bradley wrestling on the eighth day, he hast hopefully cast you guys out. It only took a snake and a naked couple to bring forth his anger the last time. Isnt theft a commandment or something ?

How about this one "He that hath done no evil shall cast the first stone?"

Of course there is always the classic "People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks."

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

How about this one ( He that hath done much evil shall cast as many stones as he can get his hands on )

Of course People that live in glass houses shouldn't smoke rocks, I'm glad your giving out advice I just wish you could'ev reached out to us a little sooner, a fellow poster is already hooked on crack, the bad kind if you know what I mean.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What I really meant to say was that a few of the Ooltewah horses spent some time in the Ringgold pastures on an off night during football season and they weren't playing nicely with some of the Ridgeland ponies.

[/quotte] /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> CHATTWRESTLING; How many horses you got grazing on that football field in Bradley. We got a couple on ours. If god created Bradley wrestling on the eighth day, he hast hopefully cast you guys out. It only took a snake and a naked couple to bring forth his anger the last time. Isnt theft a commandment or something ?

What I really meant to say was that a few of the Ooltewah horses spent some time in the Ringgold pastures on an off night during football season and they weren't playing nicely with some of the Ridgeland ponies.

[/quotte] /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> CHATTWRESTLING; How many horses you got grazing on that football field in Bradley. We got a couple on ours. If god created Bradley wrestling on the eighth day, he hast hopefully cast you guys out. It only took a snake and a naked couple to bring forth his anger the last time. Isnt theft a commandment or something ?

That is completely unrelated to the wrestling program at Ooltewah, why dont you talk about wrestling on a wrestling board and talk football somewhere else.

Its not meant as a low level comment, it is just that everyone keeps bringing up an incident that was dealt with by every authority and is now past. Most of the wrestlers on this years team had no knowledge at all of anything going on and the ones that had any involvement have been punished. I was trying to give an example of how frustrating it is to keep having something brought up that has already been dealt with and that most of the team had no control over.

I haven't seen any snakes or naked couples in our wrestling room anyway. How about yours?

Its not meant as a low level comment, it is just that everyone keeps bringing up an incident that was dealt with by every authority and is now past. Most of the wrestlers on this years team had no knowledge at all of anything going on and the ones that had any involvement have been punished. I was trying to give an example of how frustrating it is to keep having something brought up that has already been dealt with and that most of the team had no control over.

I haven't seen any snakes or naked couples in our wrestling room anyway. How about yours?

BBMOM, You went after the wrong school. If you go back and read this thread, you will notice that some remarks were thrown towards Red Bank,not Ooltewah.

As for naked couples in the wrestling room, that only happened once............darn camera's, I didn't think they were turned on.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

BBMOM, You went after the wrong school. If you go back and read this thread, you will notice that some remarks were thrown towards Red Bank,not Ooltewah.

As for naked couples in the wrestling room, that only happened once............darn camera's, I didn't think they were turned on.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You knew darn well where those cameras were on and babybearmom you did have a snake in your gym at least once. He was accousted and thrown out in the street with out his film.

On a lighter note I'm taking applications for future wrestlers as we LIONS have open enrollment next year. You will have to go thru an interview process. But I have connections and you will swiftly be directed to the wrestling room, Darth Vader and the Jedi master will be instructing future padiwans. I'm not joking on the open enrollment. Really!