Claiborne? 0-2?

cgpf22

What has happened to Claiborne County girls basketball? Heritage beat them nearly 40 and Morristown West beat them by nearly 30. Both games were played in Tazewell. I cannot remember this program ever being 0-2. This is one of the best programs in Class AA East TN. They have one of the state's most dominant players in Taylor Hall. They should be able to easily win the two next contests against Anderson and Hancock. But now who knows?????????

This isn't a surprise to me. They had too many problems. Several players quitting and players - coaching conflicts. This team will probably only defeat teams that have under 500 records this season. Players can't perform under these conditions. Its a good thing that they have teams like Anderson, Hancock, Gibbs, and Union Co. on their schedule. They will only contend for the district and that's it. Even our team has a chance at finally beating them this season.

Why is Union and Gibbs Underlined???

Maybe because they're both undefeated? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To add to coachh17's response, Anderson and Hancock probably did not appear as underlined because they were not listed in mrv1's original post as Anderson Co. or Hancock Co. ???

EDIT NOTE: So much for my theory, because they neither one are underlined in this post! lol

mrv:

Are you insinuating that Union Co. (along with the other schools you listed) will be an easy game for Claiborne? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Hmmmmm...