Soddy Daisy Invitational

TojoYamamoto

I will email this to the coaches coming to our tournament after practice today, but I wanted to post it here too in case I miss someone. We still have openings for two teams. Will be a great day of wrestling.

For more info contact me at trev054Aol.com or 423-842-5804 - 423-240-7444.

Soddy Daisy Invitational

Saturday, December 8

All wrestling will be done at the Soddy Daisy High School gym. Varsity will be held in the new gym and the J.V. will be in the old gym at the same site.

Weigh in at 7:00 A.M. and begin wrestling at 9:00 A.M. We are trying to get started a little earlier so teams who are traveling get home at a respectable hour.

Seeding information: Please send the following information to trev054@aol.com. Please have all rosters submitted by noon on Wed., December 5:

1. 2007 State place winners and weight

2. 2007 Region place winners and weight

3. any significant head-to-head match ups from this season

4. place winners from other tournaments in season

5. place winners from Fargo, NHSCA Nationals, etc.

Hotel Information - The Hometown Inn is a new hotel located minutes from the high school. If further information is needed feel free to contact me or Coach Henry.

http://www.hometowninnsoddydaisy.com/

423-332-7755

I will email this to the coaches coming to our tournament after practice today, but I wanted to post it here too in case I miss someone. We still have openings for two teams. Will be a great day of wrestling.

For more info contact me at trev054Aol.com or 423-842-5804 - 423-240-7444.

Soddy Daisy Invitational

Saturday, December 8

All wrestling will be done at the Soddy Daisy High School gym. Varsity will be held in the new gym and the J.V. will be in the old gym at the same site.

Weigh in at 7:00 A.M. and begin wrestling at 9:00 A.M. We are trying to get started a little earlier so teams who are traveling get home at a respectable hour.

Seeding information: Please send the following information to trev054@aol.com:

1. 2007 State place winners and weight

2. 2007 Region place winners and weight

3. any significant head-to-head match ups from this season

4. place winners from other tournaments in season

5. place winners from Fargo, NHSCA Nationals, etc.

Hotel Information - The Hometown Inn is a new hotel located minutes from the high school. If further information is needed feel free to contact me or Coach Henry.

http://www.hometowninnsoddydaisy.com/

423-332-7755

Who all is coming to the Soddy Touney ?????

• 2 weeks later...