Knox Catholic Invitational

porkchop103

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what teams are heading up to Knoxville for the KCHS Wrestling Invitational Tournament?

I know that the Baylor School for Boys and Girls will be there. The Irish of Notre Dame have decided to go ahead with this years team and we will also be competing.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey K coach, can you estimate on the time the Irish roll out of Ktown with our 2nd place trophy ???

With the Vols and LSU playing that evening and a huge party at walkinvol and Jakesdad crib, it would be nice to make some plans.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

ps if there is still only 4 teams in your tournament, can't we wrestle all of it on Fri??

hey who put ads on my post. Whiskey Joe, should I get paid for this??

hey who put ads on my post. Whiskey Joe, should I get paid for this??

BCB - You've definitely got a claim for damages against whoever placed those ads on your post, but you've got even stronger claims against those posters who've infringed your trademarked spinning flowery smiley face thingy. Sue now and take names later!

BCB - You've definitely got a claim for damages against whoever placed those ads on your post, but you've got even stronger claims against those posters who've infringed your trademarked spinning flowery smiley face thingy. Sue now and take names later!

Whiskey Joe:

Uh..er...uh, now, I'm not doubting your sage counsel, not one little bit. But wouldn't those advertisers have even a stronger case for damages? I mean, wouldn't you be upset to pay good money for advertising and wind up on one of his drivel, uh, I mean posts?

Seems like Bear Cat would be more of /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> kind of guy. I feel it.

What you talkin bout Willis??? You keep your hands to yourself, cause ol bcb don't play that game.

Ijtx, I think you chose the wrong word:

driv·el /ˈdrɪvəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[driv-uhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -eled, -el·ing or (especially British) -elled, -el·ling.

–noun

1. saliva flowing from the mouth, or mucus from the nose; slaver.

2. childish, silly, or meaningless talk or thinking; nonsense; twaddle.

–verb (used without object)

3. to let saliva flow from the mouth or mucus from the nose; slaver.

4. to talk childishly or idiotically.

5. Archaic. to issue like spittle.

–verb (used with object)

6. to utter childishly or idiotically.

7. to waste foolishly.

no where do I see master of the English language, or are you implying I got snot coming from my nose which is close to my childishly speaking mouth ?