11/23 Pearl-Cohn at White House

timbdp

I love all of this anger from you White House fans today. It makes me feel great /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

At least in all of your hatred and anger that you don't have any reasons to be in your normal arrogant frame of minds today. YOU LOST TO PEARL COHN AGAIN......... how about them apples baggy, dandy, timmy, benjamin, and anyone of you other arrogant jerks that shot your mouths off all year long????? HAVE A GREAT BASKETBALL SEASON!!!! Has White House won a basketball game yet?????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

on and little country you said your team was cheatem county...hmmmm...they lost in what round...oh thats right the first round... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ..just because you have family here doesnt mean that your welcome in white house follow your losers and quit trying to jump on the pearl bandwagon....LOSER

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im pretty sure seeings how 4 of the 5 starters in basketball are on the football team, that was REAl dumb.

You are a bunch of crying whiners /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good Luck next week......OH THAT IS RIGHT!!!! You are not playing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

on and little country you said your team was cheatem county...hmmmm...they lost in what round...oh thats right the first round... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ..just because you have family here doesnt mean that your welcome in white house follow your losers and quit trying to jump on the pearl bandwagon....LOSER

..........and Cheatham Co. never started threads talking about how they would destroy everyone either now did we?????????? Now who looks stupid huh??????? LOSERS!!!!

be happy your lucky enough to get out of that dry city and bless your self in 2 years in a row

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Mason is their QB, he is a good athlete. They have good LB play. I really did not get a feel for their receivers because Mason was not throwing well in the first half, but he settled down and they have a couple of guys with the ability to make a play and one made a good catch in the corner of the end zone. Since PC is from our region, I want them to take this game, but when your coaches watch the film of our game, they will understand where to attack PC to be successful offensively. PC relies on their QB for the majority of their offense. I probably would too if he was on my team...LOL

Again, great game PC and great game WH....Nothing to be ashamed to lose to a good team. Congrats to the school on the field. It was in great shape.

I was referring to Daunte Mason's brother, who played wide receiver last year before moving on to North Carolina to play college ball. He was super tall (6-6) and hard to stop. I know how tough their LB's were last year and we did a really good job blocking them, but this O-line for Fulton is completely different, so I'm not sure if they'll be held in check this year or not.

I know what he was saying....But there was more than one way to play it and I wouldn't have been upset if we kicked the field goal...But I'm not upset that we went for it, either. The play call was good, the excution wasn't. The play was open, that is, to us non average fans...LOL

BC likes to act as if he is the only person who knows anything about football.....But the fact is BOTH coaches have forgotten more than he knows.

BTW, I don't believe PC will be able to leave the CB on an island like they did against us. Your LB's appeared to be more than capable against the run. Your safety really cheated up. Since I do not watch PC much, was wondering if that is normal play from the safety or if it was just the scheme against us.

That was just against y'all because y'all was running the ball good in the first half. But he can play on that island by his self but i have to give #8 credit he made a great catch and #10 put it on the money.

I was referring to Daunte Mason's brother, who played wide receiver last year before moving on to North Carolina to play college ball. He was super tall (6-6) and hard to stop. I know how tough their LB's were last year and we did a really good job blocking them, but this O-line for Fulton is completely different, so I'm not sure if they'll be held in check this year or not.

No relation. just same name

my last comment of the season is to "little country". its dumb butts like you that make me happy that i live in white house and not cheat'em county. you have to be one of the dumbest people i have ever read on any blog. anyone that would pull against his bothers team is a useless piece of crap. oh and if the white house coaches still read this ..grow up and quit being so thin skin ...you big baby

GreAt season guys!!! We had plenty of chances, but they r a very good team thst jus barley beat us, i think if we had 30 more seconds we win but thaT's the way it goes. Scary team comin next year, better be gettin alot faster 2 be ready 4 Alcoa. Bsketball has got a great shot at tha 'boro again /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your coaching staff is one of the best in Tennessee. As for speed,that is genetics. From what I saw at the game, too many overweight white people having kids is the problem. Pearl-Cohn doesn't have that problem.

I reported this as a racist statement last night, so I guess its OK to do things like this.So here is my take on it.

Maybe Pearls players are faster because they get more practice running from the police on a daily basis.White House players dont have that problem.

As far as the Coaching staff, AGREED they are one of the best.......................

You are a bunch of crying whiners /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good Luck next week......OH THAT IS RIGHT!!!! You are not playing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />..........and Cheatham Co. never started threads talking about how they would destroy everyone either now did we?????????? Now who looks stupid huh??????? LOSERS!!!!

BC, One person made that statement and you lump all the WH fans into his ignorance.Now is that stupid,YES.We dont lump all the Sycamore or Cheatam Co people into the stupid things you say,That just wouldnt be fair to all those people,because you say alot of stupid crap[and now for the typical response] /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />