11/23 Pearl-Cohn at White House

timbdp

I reported this as a racist statement last night, so I guess its OK to do things like this.So here is my take on it.

Maybe Pearls players are faster because they get more practice running from the police on a daily basis.White House players dont have that problem.

As far as the Coaching staff, AGREED they are one of the best.......................

No racism intended, just a factual observation. My comment was concerning genetics not about deviant behavior like yours. My post was in response to Baggy. I am a big fan of Whitehouse players and the coaches, Did not mean to be racist. Also ,as for speed it did not have anything to do with the outcome of the game.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No racism intended, just a factual observation. My comment was concerning genetics not about deviant behavior like yours. My post was in response to Baggy. I am a big fan of Whitehouse players and the coaches, Did not mean to be racist. Also ,as for speed it did not have anything to do with the outcome of the game.

If speed had no bearing on the outcome of the game then why did you mention it?Your Factual observation stated that too many white parents in White House were FAT and White.If racism has no bearing why mention that they were WHITE. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

[quote name='whsports' date='Nov 25 2007 - 10:49 AM' post='826655834

Maybe Pearls players are faster because they get more practice running from the police on a daily basis.White House players dont have that problem.

FB247 isn't even from PC so next time you make a comment know what fan said it first. And for your remark about the police we don't have that problem either [sO GOOD LUCK ON YALL GAME NEXT WEEK OH I FORGOT ] /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

FB247 isn't even from PC so next time you make a comment know what fan said it first. And for your remark about the police we don't have that problem either [sO GOOD LUCK ON YALL GAME NEXT WEEK OH I FORGOT ] /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats right you kicked our butts.14-7.......Wh more first downs, , WH more passing yards,Wh best overall defense, more offensive yardage.Wow, you really kicked our butts.You won,yes.Your kids know that they were lucky to win, Why else would they spend all that time celebrating after the game if that was suppossed to happen.Why else would they show their lack of class by chanting BDP after the game?

Enjoy the win.I'm glad someone from 4-3a is still in it.I just wish I had enough respect for them to stomach cheering for them next week.After what I saw after the game,I will cheer for anyone who plays against Pearl.

That's right you kicked our butts.14-7Wh more first downs, WH more rushing yards, WH more passing yards,Wh best overall defense, more offensive yardage.Wow, you really kicked our butts.You won,yes.Your kids know that they were lucky to win, Why else would they spend all that time celebrating after the game if that was supposed to happen.Why else would they show their lack of class by chanting BDP after the game?

Enjoy the win.I'm glad someone from 4-3a is still in it.I just wish I had enough respect for them to stomach cheering for them next week.After what I saw after the game,I will cheer for anyone who plays against Pearl.Oh and i have something for you to "play wit".

All them stats you just brought up but the only one that matters is that yall lost nobody cares about losers. And for PC celebrating after the game because ya did all that talking when yall beat us this year on this web site we saw it but we knew if we played yall again that yall was going home for the year and it happened.We don't need yall to cheer for us we don't need none of that loser stray to get on us next week so keep going against us and we may end up in the boro.

well the season is over to soon. it would be easy to second guess the fake field goal or the pass attempt to gaines but in the end it doesnt matter. i still think the coaching staff needs new blood in it. maybe the coaches will go to some clinics and get thierselves coached up. it would be nice to see the boys be taught to be quicker and faster in the offseason program. overall the boys give thier best and have nothing to be ashamed of.

If speed had no bearing on the outcome of the game then why did you mention it?Your Factual observation stated that too many white parents in White House were FAT and White.If racism has no bearing why mention that they were WHITE.

Read the post from Baggy. He is saying speed is a factor in the game. He is suggesting a coaching change. My reply is based on his post. I am a slow, overweight, white boy,myself.Just stating a fact to Baggy. I did not say fat ,I said overweight, there is a difference. White just happens to be a fact also. Also just meant to be a little humor to a very critical post about some great coaches. I am a fan of WH. Also ,goood luck PC.

All them stats you just brought up but the only one that matters is that yall lost nobody cares about losers. And for PC celebrating after the game because ya did all that talking when yall beat us this year on this web site we saw it but we knew if we played yall again that yall was going home for the year and it happened.We don't need yall to cheer for us we don't need none of that loser stray to get on us next week so keep going against us and we may end up in the boro.

"Ya'll' talking on the internet was not the players for White House.It was a few imature fans on an internet message board.The celebrating and taunting after the game was dun by them pc players on the field and as they was leaving.Showing alls that class thats thier coaches teaches thems.As far as that loser stray.Lets check on theses same kids in ten years and sees who the losers is.I'll take pride,integrity and class over somebodies going to the semis wit no class and no character."Play wit dat"