Alcoa vs DCA

Tornado89

Well, its here the eve before the huge came between the 3yr defending 2a state champs the Alcoa Tornadoes and the DCA Wildcats. I have to say this week's threads about this game have been great and to be honest they have not been hateful or off color in any way other than that ASBY guy, everyone has been respectful to the other team and has just rooted for their Team. I will say I can not wait to make the drive up I 40 to see this game. I will be honest I am just glad I will not be on the side lines for either team this week. There will be hard hitting, big plays, ups and downs and unfortunately there has to be a winner and a loser. But that is sports right? I just think that the true winners in this game will be the fans because it should play out to be one tremendous game on both sides. GOOD LUCK TO DCA and I HOPE ALL PLAYERS STAY INJURY FREE.

TO YOU ALCOA FANS NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS SAY YOU GUY HAVE TALKED WITH CLASS ALL WEEK AND MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. THIS DCA FAN DOESNT THINK YOU GUYS ARE COCKY, JUST CONFIDENT IN YOUR TEAM'S ABILITY AND DRIVE AS YOU SHOULD BE, YOUR TRACK RECORD UP UNTIL NOW IS REMARKABLE. I JUST FEEL DCA WILL BE THE TEAM TO TEST YOU AND WITH GOD WILLING MAYBE THEY COME OUT WITH A HUGE WIN. GO CATS!

Great post!! Hope you and all the other DCA fans have a safe trip to Alcoa and enjoy your time at Goddard Field.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent post! How does DCA fans travel?? Do they usually bring a pretty huge crowd? I hope so because the first 2 rounds there weren't many fans in the visitor seats. Good luck and drive safe. Maybe DCA fans should come down early and go sight seeing in the Great Smoky Mtns!! Let the Freedom Fest begin! Alcoa fans should know what I'm talking about! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

For the size of the school DCA brings an excellent crowd...I don't know how big it will be compared to public school crowds but DCA only has about 300 kids in their high school and a very large percentage will be at the game. The thing about the DCA students is they might not be big in numbers, but seeing them at the goodpasture and york games, they are crazy as anything. Looks like they love their football team and go wild when they're on the field. You'll probably see some trash cans or megaphones or something crazy coming out of them. It's kind of annoying sometimes, but the parents and players love their support

Excellent post! How does DCA fans travel?? Do they usually bring a pretty huge crowd? I hope so because the first 2 rounds there weren't many fans in the visitor seats. Good luck and drive safe. Maybe DCA fans should come down early and go sight seeing in the Great Smoky Mtns!! Let the Freedom Fest begin! Alcoa fans should know what I'm talking about! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hey 5, you know what's going on..........describe the preparations this week. Is the team ready? I hope so. This has a 'big' game feel to it.

Hey 5, you know what's going on..........describe the preparations this week. Is the team ready? I hope so. This has a 'big' game feel to it.

I've heard a little bit about what's going on. I heard this DCA team is well disciplined and #21 is pretty quick. But I heard their d won't be able to keep us out the endzone. So if our d causes a few turnovers then we should put the game away. Should be a good game and Alcoa will have a few new wrinkles.

Have you not figured out that your season is over??? Make a prediction and stop train hoping!!! Your not affiliated with either team!!! You don't see me posting rips at anyone this week but I couldn't resist with you!!! Your team had a good season this year and that made you a WORLD BEATER!!! Get over yourself!!! Move on!!!

Glover; Did you not figure out that YOUR season was over before "mine"? Guess not. Not train "hoping" (you might want to learn how to spell before making yourself look dumber than you are) here. I just replied to someone's post who posted something about me. That was an A-B conversation so "C" YOUR way out of it. Go to your indoor practice facility and prepare your Hooterville Owls for next season. They'll need it.

GO TO A YORK BASKETBALL THREAD OR SOMETHING AND LEAVE US ALONE

And you coach30; I've been on the basketball threads already, thank you. You will be there after tomorrow night /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , that is after you get on here and whine about getting your rump kicked by a much superior team. And when you start paying my internet bill you can tell me where I can or can't surf, but for now you can kiss it. BTW, did you ever finish reading the book I found for you?

If either of you have the intestinal fortitude to want to continue this off this thread, feel free to PM me. Leave this thread for the game.

For the size of the school DCA brings an excellent crowd...I don't know how big it will be compared to public school crowds but DCA only has about 300 kids in their high school and a very large percentage will be at the game. The thing about the DCA students is they might not be big in numbers, but seeing them at the goodpasture and york games, they are crazy as anything. Looks like they love their football team and go wild when they're on the field. You'll probably see some trash cans or megaphones or something crazy coming out of them. It's kind of annoying sometimes, but the parents and players love their support

I agree. DCA brought a good sized crowd to the York/DCA game. Those kids have some school spirit let me tell you! And the DCA crowd was very nice and respectful. Great football atmosphere for a Football Friday night.

Hopefully this game will be as exciting as the 2000 semi game at Goodpasture. I don't want the same weather but the atmosphere was electric!

I still dont think the Ice has thawed off my facemask from that game.....Your gettin me excited over this game Stink. It better not be another halftime blow out. Im tired of spending $7 for 24 mins of football. If its over at half your buyin my Nachos in the 3rd haha /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Batten down the hatches, fellas!

The winds are startin' to pick up here in Springbrook!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Sorry guys, I hope it's not close...close games make me nervous! Plus, if it's not close, I get to see my son play (er, I mean, "gain experience") ! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />