Bearden vs Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

Can someone tell me how Smyrna gets to host the semi-finals two years in a row?

thats gay, o well we haven't lost on the road yet. and it won't matter that your hosting state championship....you won't be playing in it /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

ninja edit: oh and thanks johnandjimmy, i hate farragut too /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> but someones gotta rep da 865!!!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, the team that wins the East bracket will easily win the gold ball. With riverdale out, the game is wide open. Everone is lucky to have riverdale out of it. You better take adantage and win. If Db was this close; as in 98,2000, and 2002 and did not habve #7 in the nation Red bank (Gerald Riggs), or Riverdale then DB would have won a gold ball. Get it done this year Bearden because the path is wide open and much easier then usual. Th e western teams are a joke.

BulldogHacker- You won't play in the State Championship...I hate Bearden more than you can imagine...but I've got a feeling I'm going to hate them holding that gold ball on the 8th, too

Dont get me wrong it will definately be a tough game for the Smyrna Bulldogs, but as long as we play true Smyrna Football that we are capable of then I truly believe we will go to state!!!

Once again, the team that wins the East bracket will easily win the gold ball. With riverdale out, the game is wide open. Everone is lucky to have riverdale out of it. You better take adantage and win. If Db was this close; as in 98,2000, and 2002 and did not habve #7 in the nation Red bank (Gerald Riggs), or Riverdale then DB would have won a gold ball. Get it done this year Bearden because the path is wide open and much easier then usual. Th e western teams are a joke.

Excuse me mr bud for being such a "retard" as you would say...

hope your not pms'in next week...

The EAST Bracket retard! It includes Riverdale, Smyrna, etc. There is an EAST and a WEST bracket! What a concept. Go look at the tssaa.org brackets, get a clue, and come back and post when you understand the game, let alone the brackets.

PS; Change your screenname because then we might think you are not some 40 year old computer hacker living in your parents basement that just asked me a ridiculous question about the eastern bracket. Stay home and play dungeons and dragins, leave the football to us.

the west teams are a joke? are you kidding? have you even taken a few minutes to look at the teams? millington and white station (both 12-0) played tonight. white station was ranked 2nd in the state behind riverdale and millington was 3rd. millington beat WS 45-16. thats a blow out. it was 31-10 at half i think. so before you start to knock on WEST teams, check it out. ok? thanks.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ahem,

STATE CHAMPS SINCE 2002

2002-Brentwood (West)

2003-Germantown (West)

2004-Riverdale (East)

2005-Ravenwood (West)

2006-Smyrna (East)

So yeah, calling the West a joke might be a bit of an overstatement there, buddy.