Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

So Butchie, I am a Mt. Pleasant alum, I went to last weeks game. a great one by the way. I am going this week as well. I have to leave from work though. I get off at 3:30 and Im leaving from Nashville so I will get in McKenzie around 5:30 or so, I might just have to stop at Butchie's myself, you know if Im invited as well??

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking at several of the highlight videos on the Mckinzie site it is obvious that Carr will be the best QB we have faced all year. He runs, throws, calls audibles and just does a heck of a job running the offense plus at 6'2" and near 200 lbs has good size to boot. It will be an interesting matchup for sure.

IT'S OBVIOUS? I don't know about all that. I'll hold my tongue since I'll be in Rebel country Friday... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So Butchie, I am a Mt. Pleasant alum, I went to last weeks game. a great one by the way. I am going this week as well. I have to leave from work though. I get off at 3:30 and Im leaving from Nashville so I will get in McKenzie around 5:30 or so, I might just have to stop at Butchie's myself, you know if Im invited as well??

Yea maybe he and the REBELS can get one for all time here and take us to the boro..............................GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hoping to get to the game this week but I'm not sure if we will be able to get away or not. It's a long trip for the girls. If I can't come is anyone gonna have it on the radio or the internet I sure would like to be able to keep up with this game if I'm not able to attend.

Go rebels

A Live Audio Broadcast will be available online at mtpleasantrecord.com

I Had Alexander Hall Lined Up With A Big Ole Pig And All The Trimmings But JoByrns Lost Interest. So Now We're Down To A Big Ole Steak With All The Trimmings At My Place. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Hey butchie some of the JB bunch will be making their way down fri but I dont know if we will make it there on time for the feast,if not then thanx for the invitation anyway Ill look you up though. I would like to add that its been a great to meet alot of you coacht users and along with that come respect for each as a person and fan of your respective team, this is where sportsmanship starts anyway with fans and parents, guess Ill see some of you other coacht'ers there fri nt. Good luck to both teams, looking to see a good football game in its truest form ( the high school level )

Last thing we need now is high school kids on the computer talking smack about the game during school hours when they ought to be worrying about their education rather than some silly sports site with a bunch of crazy football freaks.

Well im through with my work so it dont matter and if i want to talk about football i can my whole class is on coacht right now they just dont have accounts so.... say wat u say

Butchie this MP lineman is as tall as you are and he's only about 14 years old. He's so tall, Shane got away from him by running in between his legs. I think he's 6'-12" tall and wears extra medium shirts so McKenzie better watch out! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />