Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

I may just come on down there friday night and see just how over-rated McKenzie is..........................................what time is the party starting.............................. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The party is at my house lolWell its almost 1:30 and i got to go to my next block class and all i can say is yall have fun andGO REBELS!!

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the whole team will play well because they know that we have NOT lost any home games at the newly rentvaded Field.so why start? I think we can go all the way IF they play there game, and don't make mistakes!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> GO REBELS

Nice Post And Welcome To CoachT. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Keep thinking that and you'll make the defensive's job much easier ...

No sure where you got that information ... Ask ol' Jordan from Bruceton ... When Carr had almost 40 more yards rushing than he did ...

You better hope you can get to the outside ... It's highly doubtful ... But if you can you just may have a chance of getting atleast 50 total rushing yards ...

Up the middle ... That's a major NO-NO ...

Ask TCA about that 4th and inches centimeters and the other close conversions ... It just ain't happening ... McKenzie wins by atleast 30

No talk of a one man team ... You try and run ... With anyone ... It WILL be shut down ...

You try and go over the top ... It will be knocked down or intercepted ...

McKenzie does sometimes allow a short little crossing route over the middle every now and then ... Keep them short passes going and out of nowhere BAM ... It's picked and going the other way for 6 ...

Not only will Chapman and Rodgers take it from ya without ya knowin ... The young 'un, Quentin Bowden was just a half step from taking another one allt the way back last week on that little crossing route ... Don't forget about Reeder's INT and return as well ...

I'll say Mt. Pleasant 7 ... McKenzie 42

Don't know what we are to do!!! I guess we should just phone it in. I think I'll ride over just in case MP shows. That way I can meet Butchie, so the trip won't be a total loss.

hay (theyoungtiger) if I can talk mama in going down and see the other kids friday night, I may just run into you at the game. I will let you know later in the week. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Look me up!!

Butchie I would stop by but I may have 5 or 6 car loads of people following. You don't want to feed that many. Besides I'll need to eat before I get there. I don't like to go more than a couple of hrs without eating so we will have to stop somewhere along the way.

Look me up!!

Butchie I would stop by but I may have 5 or 6 car loads of people following. You don't want to feed that many. Besides I'll need to eat before I get there. I don't like to go more than a couple of hrs without eating so we will have to stop somewhere along the way.

I Could Give A Ratz Patoot Who Ya Brung http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Mckenzie Needs More good People. Are Ya Moving In Or Just Coming For The Game. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10But If Ya Eat At Hig's Your Rolling The Dice My Friend. Some Nights It's Good And Other's Well Eat Somewhere'selse.