Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Butchie we are way over ratedf9d /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> we will see who is over rated when friday comes!!!!!! I think all the seniors will play a good game it is their last year to prove that they are state worthy!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REBELS ARE 'BORO BOUND!!!!

I agree with Butchie we are way over ratedf9d /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> we will see who is over rated when friday comes!!!!!! I think all the seniors will play a good game it is their last year to prove that they are state worthy!!

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 I Actually Read That Earlier In The Year And I've Used It All Year. Sorta Being Sarcastic To His Post. But I Have Used It Alot. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

McKenzie is a much more balanced team and therefore more dangerous than last year when we played them...Last year when we faced MP they were totally one dimensional...I have heard they have expanded their offense more this year and Dailey has become a threat to throw...if so this should be a close one...if not the Rebels will take it

Not entirely. Dad said that out of all the game film McKenzie has on Mt. Pleasant, they only passed the ball like 35 times, which is an average of 7 passes per game. By that, I would still call them fairly one dimensional.

He told me the biggest threat that Mt. Pleasant has is their playing style. They eat up so much clock and allow very little time for the opposing team to get the ball. He also said MtP had the ball for 60 plays (got 31 pts) (Marco runs 42 times) against Jo Byrns who had the ball for like 20 plays (got 21 pts). Mt. Pleasant runs the ball 3 times more than Jo Byrns and only beat them by 10. If Jo Byrns could've had the ball a a few more times, they would've won.

McKenzie needs to keep an eye on the clock this game too, on top Marco.

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 I Actually Read That Earlier In The Year And I've Used It All Year. Sorta Being Sarcastic To His Post. But I Have Used It Alot. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Yea i seen it all year to i just dont post much i really just get on to see wat the other people are saying about mckenzie its pretty funny how we are over rated but we are in the semi finals of the state tournamentf9d

I think the whole team will play well because they know that we have NOT lost any home games at the newly rentvaded Field.so why start? I think we can go all the way IF they play there game, and don't make mistakes!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />GO REBELS

I hoping to get to the game this week but I'm not sure if we will be able to get away or not. It's a long trip for the girls. If I can't come is anyone gonna have it on the radio or the internet I sure would like to be able to keep up with this game if I'm not able to attend.

Go rebels

Go to Your Profile My Cell Number Is There Under Comments Left For Ya. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Exactly... Was 1991 The Year You Played? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I may just come on down there friday night and see just how over-rated McKenzie is..........................................

what time is the party starting.............................. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I may just come on down there friday night and see just how over-rated McKenzie is..........................................

what time is the party starting.............................. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well Drag Your Bottle On Down Here Then. And It Starts When You Get Here. Nobodyelse Is Coming. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Moto, And Raynok Is It.