Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Barring A Major Catasrophe, I Think We're There. Winning It? I Don't Know. Gotta get There First.

YEA THE FINAL FOUR RE ALL VERY GOOD TEAMS AND COULD PLAY WITH ANYONE AT ANYTIME AND WIN........................................................GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man you talk like you know what your talking about. mckenzie always chokes at this level and friday night won't be any different. you remember the tootsie roll commercial.. how many licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? we'll in mckenzie its... how many trips to the semi game for the rebels will it take to get to murfreesboro? i'm telling you.. the world will never know.hahahahahahahahahaha

I am pretty sure this is 1 of those teenage kids that spouts off at the mouth. It is usually easy to tell b/c all of their post has no substance concerning the game and they say things like 1 liners, nursery rhymes, or pretty much anything you would expect an immature individual to say.....

Hey Butchie,

Those 48-0 games and running the score up on South Fulton, Greenfield, West Carroll and Gleason will come back to haunt you. Try running the score up on Mount Pleasant. Aint going to happen.

Whoopem good Mount Pleasant. They are the cockiest bunch of fans on Coach T. Bring em down to earth. The end is near for McKenzie.

Man comon monsterman99 we going to have to hook U up with some counseling for ur rebelfobia & anger issues.

U'll be alright son.

Here are pictures of the McKenzie High School football facilities.

That's a pretty good ride over to Mckenzie.....Is the football field beside the new high school or is it back at the jr high or what....I used to drive by the new HS and never saw it.... any info..

Mtownballer, here are pictures of the McKenzie facilities. It's located behind the Middle school which is the old High School.

mTp I'm not going to do yalls homework this week but here is the website to find out all you need to know. You even get to watch some game film. I'd be having a field day right now if JB were still in it but oh well. Good luck to both teams and Butchie are we still on or not? Hawaiian Feast?http://www.mckenzierebels.com/index2.html

I Got A 200lb er I Have To Do Something With. We Need To Find Out Who All's Coming. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

The home side looks a little like Eaglevilles but a higher stadium with more seating. Thats a cool looking stadium and field!

They Called Off The Rain For Friday. Will Be A Lil Cool 58 Is The High With 31 Being The Low. Lil Or No Wind. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

That's a pretty good ride over to Mckenzie.....Is the football field beside the new high school or is it back at the jr high or what....I used to drive by the new HS and never saw it.... any info..

It's Behind The Former High School Which Is Now The Middle School. If Your Coming From Huntingdon The New High School Is On Right. Continue North Til You See Higs Restuarant But Don't Eat There. Turn Left At Hig's And Continue To Stop Sign. At Stopsign Turn Left And Look For Lights Of Field On Right. Once You See Lights Turn Right On Bell St. It Will Take You Behind The Field To The Visitor's Entrance And You'll Be Able To Park Right Behind The Visitor's Stands. And We have A Concession Stand There For You Guy's And New Bathrooms. And If You Come Over By The Winners Side, I Mean The Champs Side, I Mean The Rebel Side I Usually Hang Out On The Corner Next To The Flagpole. And There's Plenty of Room To Either Shake Hands Or Whip The ###### Out Of Me There. The Paramedics Also Stay There So Help Aint Far Away. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10