Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify, the old High School was always where the Middle School now is. That's why the field is there. We built a new High School in the late '90s and turned the old high school into the Middle School and have not built a new stadium out at the new school. No need to at this time.

Duck You Old Coondog, Your Late To The Tree But You Show Up. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

well guys..i know it has to be on the back of everyones minds..heck..even all over some peoples...but lets get to it ..Friday night mckenzie takes place in a game in which the city has only been to enough times to be counted on my right foot....some take it as this is the year

what does eevryone else say about friday scores and predictions...

Has McKenzie approached Bethel about ever using their field for big games like this? It would be great for teams to play at that new facility?

GB, Bethel offered to let McKenzie use their new field some if they wanted to but, there was some dispute over the concessions between the band and Bethel at Wildcat Stadium!! I do understand that some though since the concessions at our high school games is a major fundraiser for our band. So rather than cause an internal dispute the use of Bethel's field was foregone.

It would be great to play on on a wet night though!!!

mTp I'm not going to do yalls homework this week but here is the website to find out all you need to know. You even get to watch some game film. I'd be having a field day right now if JB were still in it but oh well. Good luck to both teams and Butchie are we still on or not? Hawaiian Feast?

http://www.mckenzierebels.com/index2.html

I don't know about eveyone else but I do appreciate it MOTO24. I have no idea where to find things like this. It's good to have good people around. Thanks. I won't get any work done tomorrow, or the next, or the next and I've taken Friday off so deffinately no work that day.

I don't know about eveyone else but I do appreciate it MOTO24. I have no idea where to find things like this. It's good to have good people around. Thanks. I won't get any work done tomorrow, or the next, or the next and I've taken Friday off so deffinately no work that day.

Well Uh YoungTiger, You Coulda Asked? It Aint Like It's Top Secret. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

LoL ... Knock yourself out, kid ... According to the stat counter it only has 400 hits / day ...

You'd almost think that you've found a gold mine ...

GB, Bethel offered to let McKenzie use their new field some if they wanted to but, there was some dispute over the concessions between the band and Bethel at Wildcat Stadium!! I do understand that some though since the concessions at our high school games is a major fundraiser for our band. So rather than cause an internal dispute the use of Bethel's field was foregone.

It would be great to play on on a wet night though!!!

Some say its not McKenzie football unless played between Woodrow and Bell. Duck, didn't you build that field back in the 50's? You remember you kept saying you were hearing voices say, "If you build it ......, they will come." And this year you said you keep hearing that same voice state, "Go the distance....."

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />