Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

Well buddy I have to agree w/ the athlete thing as far as MP having better athletes than Mckenzie or any other 1A team that I saw for that matter. That doesnt mean that they had the better team or anything but as far as athletes they are 2nd to none in 1A IMHO.

Best athletes in 1A hmmm. I must have missed something in the film I saw /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how they teach you folks in M.P. to count, but I cannot get 7 TD's out of 32 points any way I try. Am I missing something? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Phil that is what I get for posting past my bedtime, I'VE never been good at math but even I should have caught that one.Thanks for the correction.

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. Are You Running For Represenative Of Your District Or Region? But You gathered This Opinion After Seeing Mckenzie Play Once? In A 35 to 32 Game? What If Mckenzie Had Played Lights Out No Huddle Offense And Blew MTP Out Of The Game? Would That Have Slighted Your Opinion? Now Mtp Played Great. We Said that. Do We Need To Participate In This Argument Further? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I based it on personel as far as athletes are concerned and seeing the players and the attributes that they have. This is not putting anybody down but athletic ability does not always translate into winning and definitely not being good even. So my opinion really didnt come as a result of the score so no it could have been a blow-out b/c you can have better athletes and still get blown out, I see it happen w/ my team all the time,lol. It is like I have stated b/4, athletic ability is over-rated IMHO b/c there are way more variables that factor into winning. Also zonepirate that is just out of the 1A teams that I have seen this year so I should have clarified. Regardless whether you felt that they blocked/played well at all you cant deny that they had some good athletes besides just Marco.....

Also zonepirate that is just out of the 1A teams that I have seen this year so I should have clarified. Regardless whether you felt that they blocked/played well at all you cant deny that they had some good athletes besides just Marco.....

Got ya....sure they have some good athletes besides Dailey but IMO not more than McKenzie (at least not from what I saw in that one game). Take away both QB's and McKenzie wins in a landslide