Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

Mt. Pleasant Tigers!

Yep! I'm still proud to say it and be a part of it. You guys played one heck of a game! Just a few points short on the score board to a darn good team. You guys deserve everything you have accomplished. The seniors played in 54 games in your 4 years. Not many teams can boast that many games. That shows you played deep into the playoffs every year. 13, 13, 14, and 14 winning 12, 11, 11, and 11 for a total of 45 and 9. Pretty impressive totals. The winningest senior class in MP history. I know you worked for everything you have accomplished because I remember the 1 and 5 season when you were 8th graders in middle school. Along with hard work and great coaching you persevered. It's been a pleasure watching you perform. And I sure am glad that one win in 8th grade was against C'wood. lol

I just wanted to take the time to say I second that opinion. I consider myself very, very lucky to follow this group of seniors for the four years they have played HS football. Many of games I have watched them play and win from '04 to '07. From the Junior Varsity games until they was able to step out on the field Friday nights and play the Big Games. This is no doubt some of the best players to come through the program at MPHS and I have very much enjoyed the ride they have taken us all on. They have made us all very proud to be Tiger fans!

You are my boys and I will miss all of you. It indeed has been a Real Pleasure watching you guys grow up in this game I love! Definitely good luck in everything you guys do from here on out. Hope to see you guys around continuing to do tremendous things with your lives! Thanks again for the AWESOME memories!

Big Bigby is signing out and moving on with the boys. I will be here a little on the T to still show support to my school, maybe every once in a while, but not like I have. Just want be the same. It's time to let another parent step up and take over the duties and have some fun.

Its been real and its been fun, but most of all its been REAL FUN!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> P.S. Thanks to every one for putting up with me. Peace out.

GO TIGERS!

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah even tho you kinda did only pick a select few.

the ones you chose are very over rated expecially carr

everyone at my work are sooo stolked about winning last night

we can barely work

I'm not the one who made the post you addressed with your comment (it was Reb38201). I was just agreeing with you pretty much.

I couldn't go to sleep all night almost myself!!!

I'm not the one who made the post you addressed with your comment (it was Reb38201). I was just agreeing with you pretty much.

I couldn't go to sleep all night almost myself!!!

Well I Should Say Not!!! Judging By The Two Women You Picked Up At Pocket's, I Wouldn't Think You Slept At All. Your A Real Testament For Senior Citizens And The Enzyte Commercial. And Should I Say Energizer Bunny As Well. Bing! Bing! Bing! http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Stud!

Well I Should Say Not!!! Judging By The Two Women You Picked Up At Pocket's, I Wouldn't Think You Slept At All. Your A Real Testament For Senior Citizens And The Enzyte Commercial. And Should I Say Energizer Bunny As Well. Bing! Bing! Bing! http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Stud!

Man I was a mess last night. Pacing around in the house wound up like a cheap alarm clock!!!!! It's still hard to believe that we're finally in the show. Been waitin' a long time for this day to come for McKenzie's Rebels!!!!

For once, I just plain don't know what to say right now!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST ONE MORE TIME REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!

Congratulations to the Rebels for making it to the 'Boro. Now just one more task. Bring that Gold Ball back to West Tennessee. Goooooooo Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said before this year started an article ran with some words stated by Marco, and that right there showed me it was the Marco Dailey Tigers not the Mt. Pleasant. Heck you have McKenzie fans saying they heard Marco more than Tigers from Mt.P fans.

If you exclude that high duck that Dailey threw to Corlew and how he (Corlew) just took

it out of the hands of the defensive back (VERY fortunate not to have that

one picked ... Dailey was responsible for all but 3 yards of the offense. End of story.

[/b][/b][/b][/b]

MP fans you just have to ignore these bonehead comments. They are coming from people who know little about football. Anybody who knows anything about football knows there is 11 players on offense and 11 players on defense. Not one man. Green Bay lost Favre and we saw what happened. The QB from West Virginia went down tonight and we saw what happened. When teams lose there leaders at any level it most likely results in losses. Like I said, people who do not know football cant realize this and likes to take cheaps shots when they can.

As far as a Marco throwing a duck, when was the last time a duck was thrown 40 to 50 yards in the air. Marco made a great throw and JuJu made a great catch. Most Mckenzie fans have had class but I guess there are bonehead fans for all teams.

Saying all that, great run Tigers and thanks for another great memorable season and hats off to McKenzie. You guys are a great team with class and wish you luck in the state finals!

yeah even tho you kinda did only pick a select few.

the ones you chose are very over rated expecially carr

everyone at my work are sooo stolked about winning last night

we can barely work

no need to cause disunity between the team here fuzzy

ONE TEAM ONE BEAT remember!!!!

i guarantee every serious fan of the rebels has nothing but ultimate respect for #40 for his

hard work on the field

no one on here is pointing fingers to who are the superstars for the rebs ........ to even quote carr when he heard about his mr. football nomination "well thats good but its all about the ring!"

ONE TEAM ONE DREAM

We going to the 'BORO baby lets focus on that

no need to cause disunity between the team here fuzzy

ONE TEAM ONE BEAT remember!!!!

i guarantee every serious fan of the rebels has nothing but ultimate respect for #40 for his

hard work on the field

no one on here is pointing fingers to who are the superstars for the rebs ........ to even quote carr when he heard about his mr. football nomination "well thats good but its all about the ring!"

ONE TEAM ONE DREAM

We going to the 'BORO baby lets focus on that

From what I've seen so far, McKenzie's players have been UNDER RATED this season in my opinion---------all of them!!!! We are going to the 'Boro as a team and we will come home as a team. The Dream is to bring the Gold Ball back with us!!! This is not about the number on the jersey, it's about the logo on the helmet!!! But, for the record, Fussell has had an awesome season and has impressed me with his speed and determination.

From what I've seen so far, McKenzie's players have been UNDER RATED this season in my opinion---------all of them!!!! We are going to the 'Boro as a team and we will come home as a team. The Dream is to bring the Gold Ball back with us!!! This is not about the number on the jersey, it's about the logo on the helmet!!! But, for the record, Fussell has had an awesome season and has impressed me with his speed and determination.

lol this cracks me up.

mckenzie has had their good and bad games.

dont get me wrong im VERY proud of every one of them

i just dont think you should single peoples names out.

give the TEAM the credits

even the ones who stand on the sidelines

they give the team motivation

i wish everyone the best of luck in 'Boro

im really stolked about going

its excitement that none of us mckenzians have experienced in football before.

lol this cracks me up.

mckenzie has had their good and bad games.

dont get me wrong im VERY proud of every one of them

i just dont think you should single peoples names out.

give the TEAM the credits

even the ones who stand on the sidelines

they give the team motivation

i wish everyone the best of luck in 'Boro

im really stolked about going

its excitement that none of us mckenzians have experienced in football before.

Like I said earlier, go back and look....I didn't make the post that started this, Reb38201 did!!! I'm duckman38201!! Now, lets go to the 'Boro and bring home the Gold Ball!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />