Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

Mt. Pleasant Tigers!

Yep! I'm still proud to say it and be a part of it. You guys played one heck of a game! Just a few points short on the score board to a darn good team. You guys deserve everything you have accomplished. The seniors played in 54 games in your 4 years. Not many teams can boast that many games. That shows you played deep into the playoffs every year. 13, 13, 14, and 14 winning 12, 11, 11, and 11 for a total of 45 and 9. Pretty impressive totals. The winningest senior class in MP history. I know you worked for everything you have accomplished because I remember the 1 and 5 season when you were 8th graders in middle school. Along with hard work and great coaching you persevered. It's been a pleasure watching you perform. And I sure am glad that one win in 8th grade was against C'wood. lol

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally the Marco Dailey Tigers have ended their season. He ran the ball 32 times tonight for 294 yards while his teammates ran it 4 times for -2 yards. Once again the Mt. Pleasant coaches try to ride one player to the state championship and you can't do that. They have made no attempt to make another player a focal point of the offense. If their is so much talent on the team, why not use it? It just tickles me to see Mt. Pleasant fans say there is more to the team than Marco, but after listening tonight I disagree.

Finally the Marco Dailey Tigers have ended their season. He ran the ball 32 times tonight for 294 yards while his teammates ran it 4 times for -2 yards. Once again the Mt. Pleasant coaches try to ride one player to the state championship and you can't do that. They have made no attempt to make another player a focal point of the offense. If their is so much talent on the team, why not use it? It just tickles me to see Mt. Pleasant fans say there is more to the team than Marco, but after listening tonight I disagree.

NO one cares if you agree or disagree. Your opinion means absolutely nothing to anyone involved in this game tonite. You sir are clueless. I'm glad you can gain so much insight and not watch the game.

Mt. Pleasant Tigers!

Yep! I'm still proud to say it and be a part of it. You guys played one heck of a game! Just a few points short on the score board to a darn good team. You guys deserve everything you have accomplished. The seniors played in 54 games in your 4 years. Not many teams can boast that many games. That shows you played deep into the playoffs every year. 13, 13, 14, and 14 winning 12, 11, 11, and 11 for a total of 45 and 9. Pretty impressive totals. The winningest senior class in MP history. I know you worked for everything you have accomplished because I remember the 1 and 5 season when you were 8th graders in middle school. Along with hard work and great coaching you persevered. It's been a pleasure watching you perform. And I sure am glad that one win in 8th grade was against C'wood. lol

Good post, well deserved for a fine team. That from a McKenzie Rebel fan.

NO one cares if you agree or disagree. Your opinion means absolutely nothing to anyone involved in this game tonite. You sir are clueless. I'm glad you can gain so much insight and not watch the game.

I am not clueless, My opinion holds weight. If Mt. Pleasant just had one other running threat, they would be going to the buro next week. Late in the 4th, Marco was gased. Your announcers even said they needed someone to step up cause he was not 100%. But like I said it is the Marco Dailey Tigers.

I have seen Mt. Pleasant play and yes they have potiental but the coaches don't use the entire teams potiental, just one players. One player doesn't make the team. McKenzie had multiple threats making easy for them to score quickly. Marco had to take a pounding to get his yards, with no help from his teammates. I didn't have to see the game. I llisten to the game on the radio and then saw the game stats. I told you last week, someone besides Marco was going to have to step up for the Tigers to win. The coaches didn't allow anyone to. End of Season for the Tigers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I want to say Mt. Pleasant you have a very fine team and have nothing to hang your heads about. I'm not sure if Mckenzie would of won if Marco hadn't got cramps. He was a joy and a terror to watch. I thought I had seen the best running quarterback in harper @ Peabody but I have to say I saw him tonight. Mt. Pleasant you are by far the best or 2nd best team (Peabody) we saw all year. Your line was huge. Marco followed his blocks well and took over after he got loose. Very elusive and could not be brought down even when we had him in our grasp. Good luck Rebels YOU DID IT! Do what you've done the whole year and out work everyone. I will be there in the BORO to see you. Thanks for the great game Mt Pleasant your a class act all the way.

Gerry,

It's over for them now and a lot of what you say is probably true. But, give it up. MP played their butts off tonight here in M-town. It was for sure the Marco Dailey show but, he put on a good one! He's for real. We've talked a lot and I'll tell you now that he and Derek Carr are the two best class A players I've ever seen!!!! Both on the same field at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should have been here.

tha' duck

WOW, right down to the clock. Macs yall have an outstanding program. Good luck next week. Great game on both sides, I hate to say it but the luck was with yall. Maybe next year we can do it down here.

gerry bertier Where have you been the last two weeks? In a mental ward? Have you heard of JU JU or Clifton? Don't speak if you have no idea about what you are talking about. Marco is gone now, but what about the line that blocks, the recievers and the other plasyers that cerried this team. Ask this this fine young man. He will tell you this himseif. If anyone of you had him on your team you would play him just like Coach Walt Smith did, I you didn't you are stupid. All through out the year other men stepped up when he was stopped. If you want to be tickleed more take a feather stick it where the sun don't shine. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I want to say Mt. Pleasant you have a very fine team and have nothing to hang your heads about. I'm not sure if Mckenzie would of won if Marco hadn't got cramps. He was a joy and a terror to watch. I thought I had seen the best running quarterback in harper @ Peabody but I have to say I saw him tonight. Mt. Pleasant you are by far the best or 2nd best team (Peabody) we saw all year. Your line was huge. Marco followed his blocks well and took over after he got loose. Very elusive and could not be brought down even when we had him in our grasp. Good luck Rebels YOU DID IT! Do what you've done the whole year and out work everyone. I will be there in the BORO to see you. Thanks for the great game Mt Pleasant your a class act all the way.

Could not agree more Mt. Pleasant is true class act

GO REBELS

Why question the coaches. Both teams tonight must have good coaches look at the number of games they have won over the past years. My goodness Marco was a man tonight, and the coaches used what they thought best in an attempt to get a win. Then somebody from McKenzie questions going for it on 4th down, well they didnt make it but McK has won alot of games the last eight years more than any other coach in MCK history so if he gambles then so be it. All I know is the Rebels are headed to state next week. I dont think there are many coaches that could have accomplished what the coaching staff of McK as done with the athletes at the school. Those young men were made by hard work and dedication by both the athlete and the coaches.

I am not clueless, My opinion holds weight. If Mt. Pleasant just had one other running threat, they would be going to the buro next week. Late in the 4th, Marco was gased. Your announcers even said they needed someone to step up cause he was not 100%. But like I said it is the Marco Dailey Tigers.

I have seen Mt. Pleasant play and yes they have potiental but the coaches don't use the entire teams potiental, just one players. One player doesn't make the team. McKenzie had multiple threats making easy for them to score quickly. Marco had to take a pounding to get his yards, with no help from his teammates. I didn't have to see the game. I llisten to the game on the radio and then saw the game stats. I told you last week, someone besides Marco was going to have to step up for the Tigers to win. The coaches didn't allow anyone to. End of Season for the Tigers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK, crap-----I admit that you are most likely right. MP needed at least a resemblance of a passing game though!