Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

I am not clueless, My opinion holds weight. If Mt. Pleasant just had one other running threat, they would be going to the buro next week. Late in the 4th, Marco was gased. Your announcers even said they needed someone to step up cause he was not 100%. But like I said it is the Marco Dailey Tigers.

I have seen Mt. Pleasant play and yes they have potiental but the coaches don't use the entire teams potiental, just one players. One player doesn't make the team. McKenzie had multiple threats making easy for them to score quickly. Marco had to take a pounding to get his yards, with no help from his teammates. I didn't have to see the game. I llisten to the game on the radio and then saw the game stats. I told you last week, someone besides Marco was going to have to step up for the Tigers to win. The coaches didn't allow anyone to. End of Season for the Tigers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are a sorry individual!! If I ever see you I will tell you to your face. You must still be upset about that whipping we put on your Fairview fairies in week one. Get over it. You should be well into your basketball mode by now.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why question the coaches. Both teams tonight must have good coaches look at the number of games they have won over the past years. My goodness Marco was a man tonight, and the coaches used what they thought best in an attempt to get a win. Then somebody from McKenzie questions going for it on 4th down, well they didnt make it but McK has won alot of games the last eight years more than any other coach in MCK history so if he gambles then so be it. All I know is the Rebels are headed to state next week. I dont think there are many coaches that could have accomplished what the coaching staff of McK as done with the athletes at the school. Those young men were made by hard work and dedication by both the athlete and the coaches.

You hit the nail on the head, easy for us to play armchair QB or coach. Comer and company know what thier doing. Sometimes I disagree with some calls but I do not work with this team everyday 10 months a year. Garantee Comer saw something that he thought might work.

GO REBELS

I want to say Mt. Pleasant you have a very fine team and have nothing to hang your heads about. I'm not sure if Mckenzie would of won if Marco hadn't got cramps. He was a joy and a terror to watch. I thought I had seen the best running quarterback in harper @ Peabody but I have to say I saw him tonight. Mt. Pleasant you are by far the best or 2nd best team (Peabody) we saw all year. Your line was huge. Marco followed his blocks well and took over after he got loose. Very elusive and could not be brought down even when we had him in our grasp. Good luck Rebels YOU DID IT! Do what you've done the whole year and out work everyone. I will be there in the BORO to see you. Thanks for the great game Mt Pleasant your a class act all the way.

I will get on board with that. Kendal Harper is a talent but Marco Daily is the real deal. It brings back memories of Terrence Bell and Boo Weathers from Huntingdon with that blazing speed and the moves he could make.

I also agree with Wannab, we got a pretty good little football team just a mile from Rebel Stadium if he needs a place to play next year.

You hit the nail on the head, easy for us to play armchair QB or coach. Comer and company know what thier doing. Sometimes I disagree with some calls but I do not work with this team everyday 10 months a year. Garantee Comer saw something that he thought might work.

GO REBELS

Chip,

I agree. Its like I told Wannab and Hico, if Comer makes it, he's a genius and gutsy. I probably would have not gone for it, but you are right in saying he may have seen something.

Mt. Pleasant fans are a class act. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> They said that if Marco Daily got hurt they were toast, but he is what got them there. Marco is a great running back playing quarterback. I wished he was in a Bethel uniform next year, but was told by some Mt. Pleasant fans he probably would play Jr. College ball in Mississippi. This was a great game and it was hard for either team to have to lose, but that is football and I am glad that the Rebels were victorous. You must give credit to the whole Rebel team for the season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Stay focused Rebels as you venture to the 'Boro.

GO REBELS!!!!

marco daly ought to be playing running back at a a d-1 school....if he has the grades. who is recruiting him? at least, utm and mtsu ought to be knocking on his door. someone said that he might be going to a jr. college in ms? which one? northwest ms in senatobia? that'd be a good one.

in the last two drives for mt. pleasant, if daly had not been cramping up....i'll guarantee you he'd have been running instead of passing. the leg cramps made him throw the ball...which was not a good option, but it was the only one the mp coach had. if he had not had those leg cramps, he'd still be running around the corner on mckenzie's d. sorry mckenzie fans, but that's just the truth. but, let me say, mckenzie played a great game, and they deserve to be in the boro friday night. i hope yall win.

also, let me tell the bertier fella. that humongous line of mp's was also another reason that daly could run the ball. that was the biggest single a line that i've seen all year. huge is not the word. i was standing in the endzone, and when they came out to warm up for the second half...well, they were gigantic. i hope that most of them were seniors. #74 and #63 and #78. are they seniors mp fans?

Way to go TIGERS!!!! I wish --just like all tiger fans--that the outcome had been different--but we should be proud. We played with heart and desire--just as I expected we would! The Rebels deserve all the respect that their fan base can give them. I was surprised that the home side fans weren't any louder than they were. That's half the fun of winning--leaving the stadium WORN OUT and HOARSE from cheering--enjoy it!!!! Your team is a pleasure to watch--GOOD LUCK!!!! Win in the 'boro!!!!

marco daly ought to be playing running back at a a d-1 school....if he has the grades. who is recruiting him? at least, utm and mtsu ought to be knocking on his door. someone said that he might be going to a jr. college in ms? which one? northwest ms in senatobia? that'd be a good one. in the last two drives for mt. pleasant, if daly had not been cramping up....i'll guarantee you he'd have been running instead of passing. the leg cramps made him throw the ball...which was not a good option, but it was the only one the mp coach had. if he had not had those leg cramps, he'd still be running around the corner on mckenzie's d. sorry mckenzie fans, but that's just the truth. but, let me say, mckenzie played a great game, and they deserve to be in the boro friday night. i hope yall win.also, let me tell the bertier fella. that humongous line of mp's was also another reason that daly could run the ball. that was the biggest single a line that i've seen all year. huge is not the word. i was standing in the endzone, and when they came out to warm up for the second half...well, they were gigantic. i hope that most of them were seniors. #74 and #63 and #78. are they seniors mp fans?

78--senoir 63 senior---74 FRESHMAN--14 years old and still growing