Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

Well Uh YoungTiger, You Coulda Asked? It Aint Like It's Top Secret. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

It ain't like I can make heads or tails of it anyway. I just like looking. Lot of nice pictures. I can't get the videos though. Dial up and computer literacy stop me from that. Well probably a little laziness also.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL ... Knock yourself out, kid ... According to the stat counter it only has 400 hits / day ...

You'd almost think that you've found a gold mine ...

Sounds like you have a large fan base then. Just so you'll know I ain't no kid and haven't been in 25 years. The players aren't allowed to post. I think its great that the school has such a nice web site to show off their kids. We have a nice web site in MP but we don't have the video linkup, just the audio. www.mtpleasantrecord.com. It's more of a town web site not just the school like yours seems to be.

Some say its not McKenzie football unless played between Woodrow and Bell. Duck, didn't you build that field back in the 50's? You remember you kept saying you were hearing voices say, "If you build it ......, they will come." And this year you said you keep hearing that same voice state, "Go the distance....."

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well wannab, since you insist I CAN actually remember when MHS moved from Robbins Field over to Rebel Field at it's current location back in the 50's. But, I was less than 10 years old then. I saw the Rebels play on Robbins Field before they moved. And that was back when us kids actually watched the games rather than play games behind the bleachers too!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck Rebels from a Bruceton Tiger Fan. I am really tired of all this talk about this Marco. Please introduce him to west tn football friday night and send him home with a big loss. I know you guys put the stop to my Tigers and if they can't make it to the big show it might as well be a team from the region. Keep the hits coming to this one man team friday night and I know you will come out on top

Sounds like you have a large fan base then. Just so you'll know I ain't no kid and haven't been in 25 years. The players aren't allowed to post. I think its great that the school has such a nice web site to show off their kids. We have a nice web site in MP but we don't have the video linkup, just the audio. www.mtpleasantrecord.com. It's more of a town web site not just the school like yours seems to be.

Our immediate area is pretty big on football and sports in general and things like our website are not uncommon. When you have the likes of Milan, Huntingdon, Bruceton, Westview, Henry Co., Camden within 25 miles of us it's kinda football crazy around here. Then add baseball, basketball, etc. and a few other schools within that same radius it's kinda sports crazy period.

Good Luck Rebels from a Bruceton Tiger Fan. I am really tired of all this talk about this Marco. Please introduce him to west tn football friday night and send him home with a big loss. I know you guys put the stop to my Tigers and if they can't make it to the big show it might as well be a team from the region. Keep the hits coming to this one man team friday night and I know you will come out on top

I promise the Rebels will give it all they have to make that happen not just for us but the whole region and west TN. I hope we have another win or two in us and couiple of games to give it a try!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Everyone who can, come on out Friday night and get loud with us. We'll take all the help we can get!!

Well wannab, since you insist I CAN actually remember when MHS moved from Robbins Field over to Rebel Field at it's current location back in the 50's. But, I was less than 10 years old then. I saw the Rebels play on Robbins Field before they moved. And that was back when us kids actually watched the games rather than play games behind the bleachers too!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Where in the heck was Robbins field located? I'm a transplant to this area so I am unawares of the entire history.

On the Mulberry Park side across the street over the right field fence.

I always knew there was a reason the McKenize Flag Football league played over there. It is sacred ground and football should be played on it!!

Wannab, I think we need to let your two boys let us have the controls for the radio Friday night.

I know one of them read it so maybe they will listen up.