Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen some great running backs this year, I've seen Jordon from Bruceton, Sowell for HC, all 3 of GP's running backs, Camden's FB, Milan's 5'5" speedster and even Grieve for LC and they are all great. Marco Daily is the best I've seen this year, last year, the year before that and so on and so on. He will surprise you with his all around game of power, speed and moves. He never takes a play off and he achieves even though everybody in three towns knows he's running the ball. I believe he will get 100 yds Friday night and if you hold him under 200 consider that shutting him down. He will have at least one play over 30 yards. I have no ties to either team and very much respect the great year they both have had. I mean no disrespect to no one, just stating what I believe. Who's going to win? I have no idea, but I believe that Marco (Mr. FB 2007) will have a good night!

Marco can be minimized! He will get his 7-9 1st downs but a good Mckenzie defense will make him run sideways. MP better play good defense or this game could get ugly and repeat history.

I don't think you want Marco running sideways. When he gets outside the line he's a beast to bring down. I think MPis going to take this one in a close game.

Congrats to mtp on their big win at jo byrns.i was there and it was a classic matchup again. im goin to the game this year as i did the one last year against jackson christian and im hoping i dont see the same result...if mckenzie is small that means nuthin cuz we heard the same about jc last year and they beat us pretty bad, speed will beat size anytime but im thinkin that it should be a pretty well played game and Marco needs to have the game of his life and we really need ju ju to step up again like he did against jo byrns last week...good luck and go get em tigers

Guest Advisor

On the Mulberry Park side across the street over the right field fence.

Hey there Duck Commander!! Hope your opening day was as successful as Friday night!! Way to go Rebels!! A big Thanks goes out to Rebel nation for updating our score over the PA last week! Sorry we made it so nerve racking.......but with will take the win! Hope to hear your crowd from our stadium this week!! Go Rebels and Go Patriots!!!

Hey there Duck Commander!! Hope your opening day was as successful as Friday night!! Way to go Rebels!! A big Thanks goes out to Rebel nation for updating our score over the PA last week! Sorry we made it so nerve racking.......but with will take the win! Hope to hear your crowd from our stadium this week!! Go Rebels and Go Patriots!!!

Oh why thank you! I appreciate that. It's hard for me to watch the game and keep the PA guy updated with the scores at the same time.

Two games in West Tennessee, both Semi-Finals, both just a few minutes drive from each other...what are the odds of that /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Congrats to Mt. Pleasant on a great game. I sure wished it wasn't over for us. I have to say I hope you guys have good game Friday but I have to admit that I have a soft spot for the Rebels.

Go Rebels

Awwwwwwww /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> and we hate it that you aren't comin' over for a visit Friday night (Nothing personal against Mt. Pleasant of course!)!!!

It's been fun talking with ya'll over at JB the last few weeks!

tha' duck

We Never Said Marco Wouldn't Get Yardage Or Even Score A Couple Or Even A Few Times. We Just Said It Wouldn't Be Enough. And We Don't Need Half A Quarter To Score About A Minute Is All It Takes. Our Opponents Have Had The Ball Longer Than Us All Season. We're Not Stingy You Can Have It. Take All The Time You Want. Your Defense Will Be Well Rested Because It Won't Take Long To Score. Just A Couple Passes Or Mix A Few Runs Then Pass. We'll Share. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Awwwwwwww /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> and we hate it that you aren't comin' over for a visit Friday night (Nothing personal against Mt. Pleasant of course!)!!!It's been fun talking with ya'll over at JB the last few weeks!tha' duck

You Scared Her Off John!!! http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

We Never Said Marco Wouldn't Get Yardage Or Even Score A Couple Or Even A Few Times. We Just Said It Wouldn't Be Enough. And We Don't Need Half A Quarter To Score About A Minute Is All It Takes. Our Opponents Have Had The Ball Longer Than Us All Season. We're Not Stingy You Can Have It. Take All The Time You Want. Your Defense Will Be Well Rested Because It Won't Take Long To Score. Just A Couple Passes Or Mix A Few Runs Then Pass. We'll Share. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 You Scared Her Off John!!! http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

What do you mean I have not done anything.......................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

What do you mean I have not done anything.......................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

John "The Duck" Holmes Scared Off Sb38Devils. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

My opening day was spent at home due to two broken ribs (shootin' might hurt a bit) so it wasn't too good. Our blind didn't fire a shot Saturday but my son went Sunday afternoon and killed 4.

Our PA announcer was working overtime Friday night updating scores from all of West TN, plus the MP/JB game and a couple of others. Pretty wild----seemed like we got an update on each game everytime someone scored, especially in the second half.

Good luck to the Patriots this week!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />