Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

I hoping to get to the game this week but I'm not sure if we will be able to get away or not. It's a long trip for the girls. If I can't come is anyone gonna have it on the radio or the internet I sure would like to be able to keep up with this game if I'm not able to attend.

Go rebels

Say what?? And miss the opportunity to meet a real star!!!??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just kiddin'---hope you can make it. We can use all the support we can get as always. It's gonna be fun!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what?? And miss the opportunity to meet a real star!!!??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just kiddin'---hope you can make it. We can use all the support we can get as always. It's gonna be fun!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Real Star!! See I Knew It. You Stud You!! http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

well what do you have to say about that dog duck he is crazy fri=om what i know of him.... GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

On Friday night's during football season he just has to sit back and hold the light for me to go by!!!!! Now, he sits behind ME and tries to stay out of the way. Several years ago, I smacked a knot on the back of his head celebrating a Rebel TD at Camden and since then he gets to games extra early to get on the top row so that I won't do it again. Guess you could say I got him trained pretty good and didn't even use a shock collar.

Butchie, assuming I get out of the plant when I expect to I'll try to drop by a little early in case I can help with anything. Plus, that insures me being near the front of the line!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Then I can go and hold your spot at the fence untill you get there!!! Then I'll turn the radar on and go to my seat one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duckman... I spoke with a "man in the know" concerning the game vs. Mt Pleasant this Friday. He said they had seen film of MP and this game "was in the bag".... I hope the Rebel players don't feel this way because I know MP will not go down easy. This is THE GAME that matters so much as I posted on here earlier. Next week is icing on the cake. Last week I saw Melrose get beat by Henry County on a miracle play with less than 2 minutes to go in the game because Melrose had the ball at midfield. Unbelieveable....

If you get a chance to speak to any of the players tell them to turn it up an extra notch. An opportunity like this comes along rarely so make the most of it.

Don't know if I'll make it to your game. I have an offer to see Mitchell and Lipscomb play or may go see HC and Maplewood but good luck and hope you have plenty to cheer about Friday night.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I Have No Idea How Many To Plan For So Come On Over. Me Wifey Will Be Backing Taters And I'm Gonna Pick-up Several Racks Of Ribs From Latham's BBQ In Jackson On My Way Home. Make Some Cole Slaw And Baked Beans. And Have Couple Cases Of Burgers And Dogs On Stand-By. With Several Cases Of Beer And Several Gallons Of Sweet-Tea We Should Be Set For About Anything. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10I Have No Idea How Many To Plan For So Come On Over. Me Wifey Will Be Backing Taters And I'm Gonna Pick-up Several Racks Of Ribs From Latham's BBQ In Jackson On My Way Home. Make Some Cole Slaw And Baked Beans. And Have Couple Cases Of Burgers And Dogs On Stand-By. With Several Cases Of Beer And Several Gallons Of Sweet-Tea We Should Be Set For About Anything. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

If the boy reads this he will want to get there real early......................................If I feed him ribs I can't fill him up...................................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I Have No Idea How Many To Plan For So Come On Over. Me Wifey Will Be Backing Taters And I'm Gonna Pick-up Several Racks Of Ribs From Latham's BBQ In Jackson On My Way Home. Make Some Cole Slaw And Baked Beans. And Have Couple Cases Of Burgers And Dogs On Stand-By. With Several Cases Of Beer And Several Gallons Of Sweet-Tea We Should Be Set For About Anything.

Butchie if my littlie round man finds out you have RIB's he would take off early form work. You konw he can eat because you have feed him before. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Butchie, assuming I get out of the plant when I expect to I'll try to drop by a little early in case I can help with anything. Plus, that insures me being near the front of the line!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Then I can go and hold your spot at the fence untill you get there!!! Then I'll turn the radar on and go to my seat one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Have No Idea How Many To Plan For So Come On Over. Me Wifey Will Be Backing Taters And I'm Gonna Pick-up Several Racks Of Ribs From Latham's BBQ In Jackson On My Way Home. Make Some Cole Slaw And Baked Beans. And Have Couple Cases Of Burgers And Dogs On Stand-By. With Several Cases Of Beer And Several Gallons Of Sweet-Tea We Should Be Set For About Anything.

Butchie, i've been thinking about ur post from earlier.... about this grand steaks ur going to cook... and i'll be there and i want mine well done and mash potatos would be good to.....lol im really just kiddin

Bring It On Over Lil Coach. No Mashing Of Taters Though. Too Much Work. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 We Baking Em. If Ya Don't Eat It Put It In Yo Pocket For A Hand Warmer For The Game. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

If the boy reads this he will want to get there real early......................................If I feed him ribs I can't fill him up...................................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tell HimTo Pace Hisself. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10