Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. How About This YoungTiger, Bigby, Predarat, Cascade 11, Logger, Raynok, Moto, Sb38, Reddevil 44, Reddevil 36, Reddevil Mascot, Mine And The Logger's Kid Teyvols99, Kevin 38, Living Legend, Wuz Whatever Number Tiger And I'll Add A Few More Come Eat Steak At Butchie's. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Now How's That? You've Been Invited.

Well we live in Clarksville and my wife gets off work at 4:30, if we leave immediately after that puts us at her parents near Paris at around 5:30. Then in Mckenzie probably b/t 6:15 earliest and 6:45 so as much as I would like to make it there for a steak I may not be able too. I will try to make it and I really apreciate the invite, I will make it a point to say hi at the game if I cant make it though.

As far as the game, I really cant say b/c I know absolutely nothing about Mckenzie. I will say that as far as athletes go mTp will be able to play w/ anyone and they are right about the hard hitting. These kids are fast, got decent size for a 1A team, and they lay the wood. Since I have no idea about Mckenzie I cant pick a winner but I believe the score will be something around.

31-28

>>Bud light presents Real American Heroes

(Real American Heroes....)

>>Today we salute you Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy

(Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy....)

While Physcoman is wasting time posting During School Time About Mckenzie Rebel football you come out to do the dirty work.

(No rest for you now....)

Even though you are doing the posters a favor, you still catch flack for catching every mistake.

(Was that a mistake that was just made?....)

So crack open an ice cold bud light Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy, because there is only one thing I know for certain in this world, and that is where would the English language be without you?

(Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy.......)

"Dude"

Mt Pleasant comes across the River. Who will Win?

here are my views and keys to the game;

MTP; do as you done on offence last week, control the line of scrimmage and eventually Daily ( will ) break one. throw an occasional pass,another scenerio show pass and let the d rush thats where Marco is the most dangerous IMO dont turn the ball over as JB did or it will spell doom. On defence again you have the size and tallent to execute whatever gameplan your coaches have for you, bring some pressure which I know you will, IMO thats what defence is all about anyway ( creating opportunities for yourself ) with an attack mode to get the ball back. Db's be prepared for fades and slants especially sideline go routes and middle post's.

Mckenzie; come out on Offence attacking with quick hot routes to back the d up cause the DE will be coming along with that huge NT. MTP is suspect on out patterns. if you can get your d off the field a few times then you will be in the game On defence attack every gap with quickness and plug the holes they will try to wedge you off on the tackle edges, everybody fly to the ball and tackle low you cant tackle Marco up high, you have a huge task to stay in the game up front MTP is one of the largest lines in 1A I have ever seen, if you stand up you are blocked

To both teams leave it all on the field and display good sportsmanship.Play hard play your best

When Mckenzie takes the field Mt. Pleasant won't know what hit em. Hit em Hit em real good.

Well we have about 6hours and 30min till kick off and i bet you that you will be eating these very words. Obviously you dont know that much about tiger football because if there is one thing they can do they can hit with the best of them!!! Mt.pleasant 35 Mckenzie 28. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

here are my views and keys to the game;

MTP; do as you done on offence last week, control the line of scrimmage and eventually Daily ( will ) break one. throw an occasional pass,another scenerio show pass and let the d rush thats where Marco is the most dangerous IMO dont turn the ball over as JB did or it will spell doom. On defence again you have the size and tallent to execute whatever gameplan your coaches have for you, bring some pressure which I know you will, IMO thats what defence is all about anyway ( creating opportunities for yourself ) with an attack mode to get the ball back. Db's be prepared for fades and slants especially sideline go routes and middle post's.

Mckenzie; come out on Offence attacking with quick hot routes to back the d up cause the DE will be coming along with that huge NT. MTP is suspect on out patterns. if you can get your d off the field a few times then you will be in the game On defence attack every gap with quickness and plug the holes they will try to wedge you off on the tackle edges, everybody fly to the ball and tackle low you cant tackle Marco up high, you have a huge task to stay in the game up front MTP is one of the largest lines in 1A I have ever seen, if you stand up you are blocked

To both teams leave it all on the field and display good sportsmanship.Play hard play your best

GREAT POST!!!

GO TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, GO TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, GO TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, GO TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, GO TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, GO TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, GO TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, GO TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS!!! REPRESENT MT.PLEASANT BABY! ITS GAME DAY! WHAT? GAME DAY! WHAT? GAME DAY!

TOUGH GAME TONIGHT. PLAY YALLS KIND OF GAME. IT WONT COME EASY. I HAVE FAITH IN OUR TIGERS. LETS GO!!!!!!

imo. if u have to let them score to rest ur d and play offense then do so cause walt is gonna burn that clock i promise u he will last week i seen daily just lay down on the 1st down 6 diffrent times to aid in burning the clock.

All that I can say is I'm driving 2 hours to watch two good team bringing it to the field and leaving it there. I have seen Mt Pleasant play three times this year. Mckenzie have not seen this year but Kin up around there, taking their word for it. Mt. Pleasant can win but they will have to play alot better then they did @ Jo Byrns.

Score will be 31 to 28 and Mckenzie will play one more game this year................................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

On McKenzies northern border

reared against the sky

proudly stands our alma mater

as the years go by.

Forward ever be our watchword

conquer and prevail

Hail to thee our alma mater

McKenzie High ALL HAIL.

Amen brother this is sweet right here.................................................GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111