Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

Don't worry --You aren't the first who believed that statement--He'll prove himself to you too! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We have blown teams away all year. And shut down their star player and it will happen again 2morrow. Good luck making it back to the semi-finals next year

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the athletes that MtP has it makes me wonder how dangerous they would be with a little balance. I mean they are already potented enough to be still contending for the title but if Marco was down around the 55 % mark and they spread the ball around a little more that could be real scary for an opponent. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yeah I can see that too, but be careful b/c certain people dont like this kind of talk.....lol

With the way Mt Pleasant has been playing. Who cares, and when you use that little word ( IF ) you can say if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their $$$E$ when they jump............................................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah yeah I know can't a man just wonder about things around here. I know how dangerous they are as is I just have a curiousity.

I was just responding to your post as you were mine so you can understand the confusion, but of course if you shut down Derek they will be hurting just as bad. I just would like to see some more of your athletes get the ball I believe that would make you guys scary dangerous(as if you need more help). Should be a good game I haven't predicted a score, but it should be a good one.

Now Mckenzie shut down Morco Daily, and Mt. Pleasant shut down Derek Carr. now we have a game. I will make a prediction the score is going to be 31 to 28. Now who is going to have the 31 points who knows. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Now Mckenzie shut down Morco Daily, and Mt. Pleasant shut down Derek Carr. now we have a game. I will make a prediction the score is going to be 31 to 28. Now who is going to have the 31 points who knows. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I bet I know who will have those 31 points in your prediction Mac. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" That would be the winner if your score is correct! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

School at 1:30 leave at 2:00ish.

What way are you going. Are ya'll going around the world frist before the game. I'm leaving around 3:30 or 4:00 and will get there around 5:20 to 5:45..................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I bet I know who will have those 31 points in your prediction Mac. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" That would be the winner if your score is correct!

You got that right. Now lets see if the team I'm pull for comes up with the 31 points............... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Good idea, kinda like the teams are divided up. We'd only need a couple of classes though like A and AA with some arbitrary age being the dividing point!!!

On the other hand I've seen some kids make really good posts on coachT too. There was a young man from Jo Byrns who started a thread earlier this week to thank all the fans/supporters of their team and his teammates for all the enjoyment and fun they had been a part of in his career there and how much that had meant in shaping who he is to this point in his life. He is a senior and this was his last season with them. Very impressive from that young man. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Duck I don't know that you can use an age you know some of the older users talk about as much nonsense as anyone else. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well Mr. strong hand i was using slang i dont know if u noticed but quite a bit of people use slang well if you spend your time in the weight room you can make both ur hands strong prolly not thoughWho is Yall

these message boards really should be divided up into age groups..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

With all the athletes that MtP has it makes me wonder how dangerous they would be with a little balance. I mean they are already potented enough to be still contending for the title but if Marco was down around the 55 % mark and they spread the ball around a little more that could be real scary for an opponent. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

With the way Mt Pleasant has been playing. Who cares, and when you use that little word ( IF ) you can say if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their $$$E$ when they jump............................................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah yeah I know can't a man just wonder about things around here. I know how dangerous they are as is I just have a curiousity.

Yeah................. We all know that the only thing that we as fans can do at any game is YELL OUR HEADS OFF........... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />