Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

how you doing fellas.

and tto u mr. red dawn,

take a look at the teams that maplewood played and the team thatmelroes played. the only team that maplewood played from memphis, they beat them 40+ to 7. and that 7 came on the last play of the game when the starters had been off the field for the last two posessions. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

no disrespect th HC. but there are going against the best d they will face all year.

I don't usually put much value on comparative scores, but ponder this: the "powerehouse" Memphis team that Maplewood overwhelmed by 40+ to 7 was Trezevant-3A with final record of 4 and 6. 3a Dyersburg, now retired for the year, put up 49 on them.They defeated: (1) 2A B.T. Washington--record 3 and 8---who scored 27 0n them in losing.(2) Raleigh- Egypt

-record 2and 9.(3) Frayser-=record 1 and 10 !!!!!! Sorry, I can't remember victim four.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy bear! Are you an MJ fan or Maplewood fan? Your statement is pretty bold. But one thing is for sure, we are going against the most important defense we have faced all year. Personally, I have seen Maplewood's D and I don't think they quite measure up to Melrose D. Good Defense, no doubt. But as another poster said earlier, its all about the different matchups and this matchup is no different. But like I said earlier, I like this matchup against our offense better than last weeks. With that being said, anything can happen on any given Friday night. They may hold the Patriots in check and score on our D all night. But only time will tell. These two teams did not get to the Semi's by happenstance or luck...

maplewood my friend.

I don't usually put much value on comparative scores, but ponder this: the "powerehouse" Memphis team that Maplewood overwhelmed by 40+ to 7 was Trezevant-3A with final record of 4 and 6. 3a Dyersburg, now retired for the year, put up 49 on them.They defeated: (1) 2A B.T. Washington--record 3 and 8---who scored 27 0n them in losing.(2) Raleigh- Egypt

-record 2and 9.(3) Frayser-=record 1 and 10 !!!!!! Sorry, I can't remember victim four.

thats true. but wat im saying is thats the type of teams they play

well first of all I don't know nothing about maplewood u don't know nothing about HC. all I can say Maplewood haven't seen a offense like the one they are going to see friday. I doubt that maplewood has as many athletics melrose had and their total speed on defense isn't going to be as good as melrose D. Have Maplewood seen three good backs in one backfield at the same time running misdirection when u don't know who has the ball. one back who will run over and proved he can out run a Defense at 250lbs. two who will just out run u

you are mistaken. maplewood has seen the best/most-balanced offensive attack in 4A-Mid/West (and watched them turn it over 6 times). all the skill players that put up 42 against HC last year, were present last friday, and were beaten by maplewood. HC does not have the weapons (QB, RB, 3-4 outstanding WRs) that hillsboro did, and maplewood's defense came out victorious. that was a much more difficult task than containing 3 RBs because they are all doing the same thing... running the ball!

not sure how they are gonna matchup, but do not get it twisted, maplewood has seen and beaten three awesome teams this postseason. im confident that maplewood will come down off their high from beating hhs and bring a very determined/focused team to HC.

And this has what do with Friday?

Very True!!!! HOWEVER......... What in the heck does Stratford & Raleigh Egypt have to do with Friday either????? That's the comparison that I am still stuck back on page two wondering about /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Maplewood's Panthers are going to drill Henry Co. Maplewood has beaten Pearl Cohn, Hunters Lane, Tullahoma, Kenwood, Clarksville, & Hillsboro this season. All 6 of those teams could beat Westview. Nevermind............ All 6 of those teams WOULD BEAT WESTVIEW!!!!!

Paris is about to become "Panther Country" this week folks so go ahead and make reservations to Murfreesboro Maplewood fans because that where you'll be playing in two weeks. Henry Co. can come too but you'll have to buy tickets to see any football /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HENRY COUNTY ADRESS FOR THE PERSON WHO ASKED:

315 S. Wilson Street

Paris, TN

Very True!!!! HOWEVER......... What in the heck does Stratford & Raleigh Egypt have to do with Friday either????? That's the comparison that I am still stuck back on page two wondering about /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Maplewood's Panthers are going to drill Henry Co. Maplewood has beaten Pearl Cohn, Hunters Lane, Tullahoma, Kenwood, Clarksville, & Hillsboro this season. All 6 of those teams could beat Westview. Nevermind............ All 6 of those teams WOULD BEAT WESTVIEW!!!!!

Paris is about to become "Panther Country" this week folks so go ahead and make reservations to Murfreesboro Maplewood fans because that where you'll be playing in two weeks. Henry Co. can come too but you'll have to buy tickets to see any football /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HENRY COUNTY ADRESS FOR THE PERSON WHO ASKED:

315 S. Wilson Street

Paris, TN

My friend your ignorance for the game of football and the emotions behind it far exceeds your universal knowledge

My friend your ignorance for the game of football and the emotions behind it far exceeds your universal knowledge

I know HOWEVER you will soon see the truth in just a matter of time /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maplewood will crush Henry Co. Last time I checked McNarl is playing at TSU and has no chance of taking snaps at QB this week for the Patriots. Tom Brady plays for the other Patriots so he's out of the mix as well. Maybe the Patriots can re-sign Drew Bledsoe this week to play QB????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Nevermind he's not mobile enough to get away from the heat that the Panthers will be bringing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All in all this one is going to be a beatdown in P-TOWN!!!

Where in the heck is boski????? Did he die of shock from last week's win????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know HOWEVER you will soon see the truth in just a matter of time /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maplewood will crush Henry Co. Last time I checked McNarl is playing at TSU and has no chance of taking snaps at QB this week for the Patriots. Tom Brady plays for the other Patriots so he's out of the mix as well. Maybe the Patriots can re-sign Drew Bledsoe this week to play QB????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Nevermind he's not mobile enough to get away from the heat that the Panthers will be bringing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All in all this one is going to be a beatdown in P-TOWN!!!

Where in the heck is boski????? Did he die of shock from last week's win????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You've obviously never heard of Marsalis Teague - The leading rusher AND passer on one of the top offenses in Tennessee.

You've obviously never heard of Marsalis Teague - The leading rusher AND passer on one of the top offenses in Tennessee.

well i suppose youve never heard of Jacquese Seward, Eric Gordon, Demetrous Garrett, Corey Jordan.. oh wait, you have, all 42 points of them. Maplewood beat them on friday. Teague has nothing on those guys.speaking of teague.. research chris simpson. or just sit back, watch, and enjoy friday night.

well i suppose youve never heard of Jacquese Seward, Eric Gordon, Demetrous Garrett, Corey Jordan.. oh wait, you have, all 42 points of them. Maplewood beat them on friday. Teague has nothing on those guys.

All these guys are NOT playing anymore - This is THIS year, not LAST year. I could careless who Maplewood has beat. I understand that they are a good team, but you aren't giving HC any credit at all.

All yall guys for maplewood who say, we won't win because we don't have the same team we had last year are crazy! heck, i'm glad we aint got the same team, i mean they were good, but we are a better team and work as team! We'll be ready friday baby!