Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

Anyone tailgating for this one? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Yeah I heard some of the guys were planning on starting early that morning /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Speaking of, has anyone heard from BigRed84? How's the pot coming?

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The injury report by patsdoc: We are remarkedly healthy for this stage of the post season. I know many teams lost key players in the playoffs and that can affect outcome. With the exception of BRFLs son, we have had no major injuries (girls BB is not doing so well). We sustained a few bumps and bruises in last weeks game, but nothing we cant have better by friday. I will re-eval tomorrow at the field house. I have been using BR84s leftover potion for injuries and it seems to work quite well. Haven't passed it through the FDA yet.

P.S. I love when our opponents underestimate us (just like Melrose for the last 2 years!)

I hope for another injury free (on both sides) win for Henry County

Maybe you should just shut your mouth. you are so stupid. If you got a problem with our fans THEN DON'T COME. Big red nation is loud and supports their team.

???????????? I was not saying anything bad about our fans. They just get so excited that they make noise at the wrong times. Your above statement makes us look bad you moron. Before you misconstrue what is said, look into the post and see what I was trying to say.

???????????? I was not saying anything bad about our fans. They just get so excited that they make noise at the wrong times. Your above statement makes us look bad you moron. Before you misconstrue what is said, look into the post and see what I was trying to say.

Easy, POTB, There are no moronic HC fans!

GO BIG RED

Hold up Red Warrior ... I think that statement about Melrose being outplayed the other three quarters isn't a fair statement. Sure Melrose jumped out to a 20-0 lead in the first quarter. Then HC climbed back into the game. But ... correct if I am wrong ... but didn't the Melrose offense drive the ball 75 yards and score when needed after HC tied it up 20-20? That doesn't sound like they were being outplayed in the 4th quarter too me. Sounds like to me ... Melrose's offense rose up to the occasion, in a hostile environment, when needed. Regardless of how they did it ... they drove 75 yards and scored in the clutch, in the 4th quarter. Maybe I missed something there?

u did miss something they lost

i have to agree with u on 1 thing. we have not been an inviorment like that. i give much respect to your fans and how the way they fill up the stadium. i came to the game when yall played hillsboro and it felt like anflorida gator game. so much respect dor your fans and the support they give your HC team. im not shore how many fans were rounding up for the ride but know that i will be there! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

lets go wood /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I hope you bring lots of fans! We welcome you to Paris. Its going to be a great night for football. Look forward to having you guys here.

Go Big RED!!!

Well I hope you bring lots of fans! We welcome you to Paris. Its going to be a great night for football. Look forward to having you guys here.

Go Big RED!!!

Yes i agree its going to be a great night for football> and all i can say is that both teams better bring there A game because theres a reason both teams are here. it should be a exciting game! GO BIG RED

Well there is an easy way to settle this. just name a place and a time. And we'll see who's a moron