Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

yeah that was great ..im so crushed ..to have my post deleted ..enough folks have already read it .. it was a classic

so yank away ... just watch what you yank, you just might hurt yourself .. its always been clean .. no animals were harmed during the typing of this post .. you should change your name to whinner ... l8r folks im out ..yank away ..ill be back 2morrow!! homedog!!

If youre not a Panther ... then you aint nothing!!!

Pound the Pats!!!

You miss the point!! The YANKER does not care if you are crushed...or if you are not crushed!! The YANKER appreciates this forum...the YANKER has no tolerance for those who abuse it...especially in a crude manner. You have been put into your place...whether you felt crushed or not!! Justice has been served...have your fun...keep it clean...and enjoy the game!!! I AM THE JUDICIALLY CORRECT YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER does not dish out crude posts. You were deleted... just as you should have been. You will take NO crude shots and stay on here. Behave yourself and have your fun....just keep it clean!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah that was great ..im so crushed ..to have my post deleted ..enough folks have already read it .. it was a classic

so yank away ... just watch what you yank, you just might hurt yourself .. its always been clean .. no animals were harmed during the typing of this post .. you should change your name to whinner ... l8r folks im out ..yank away ..ill be back 2morrow!! homedog!!

If youre not a Panther ... then you aint nothing!!!

Pound the Pats!!!

You miss the point!! The YANKER does not care if you are crushed...or if you are not crushed!! The YANKER appreciates this forum...the YANKER has no tolerance for those who abuse it...especially in a crude manner. You have been put into your place...whether you felt crushed or not!! Justice has been served...have your fun...keep it clean...and enjoy the game!!! I AM THE JUDICIALLY CORRECT YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go, Yanker!!!!! GO BIG RED

I'm not trying to be argumentative or a smart alec. I don't think our pregame activities make us look like rednecks. I think they just show how much we support our team. It is great to be in a one-high-school community where almost everyone gets behind the team. I do hate it when we get on here and talk about how we are going to beat a team that we have never played. I want to win as much as anyone (you just have to trust me on that), but we never know until the game is played. It's almost like being a little kid and being afraid to say something because you might jinx it. I can't even say st..... cham......! Go Big Red! No matter what happens, I am proud of our team and proud to live in Henry Co. There are lots of great people here.

Totally agree--I think we all should be proud of our community support! Stop the bashing and start the game.

Tomorrow will be a good game. Both teams have an equal chance of winning. Henry County needs to calm down even though im a huge henry county fan. We are acting like a bunch of rednecks. The train horn is awsome but it is to much. The helicopter flying in people like HANK,and CALVIN just gets the other team fired up more than henry county.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow will be a good game. Both teams have an equal chance of winning. Henry County needs to calm down even though im a huge henry county fan. We are acting like a bunch of rednecks. The train horn is awsome but it is to much. The helicopter flying in people like HANK,and CALVIN just gets the other team fired up more than henry county.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!

i dont agree with that I think the fireworks might have but not the helicopter