Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

We have a few "Bluengolds" in our region too. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The feeling will be mutual. You don't get to 13-0 by chance. I not sure who will win but I can safely bet it will be one heck of a game

Blue isnt a bad guy he is just saying that alot of people are not giving Hampton a chance and that no one knows the outcome of a game before it happens. Its a game of matchups and it could be an ugly game in Pitts favor or Hampton could come back to Carter County making plans 4 a 1a championship game. Give him a break Hampton posters he is actually pulling 4 u guys. By the way Pitt fans he is from Cloudland. If you keep up with South Pitt Football @ all you probably remember us. Anyway u guys are one of my most respected teams in single a . Notice I said one , not all. If Hampton wasnt in it Id be pulling 4 u guys anyway of who left in it. Dont get ur feelings hurt because of what he said hes just talking like the rest of us.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME POST. IT WAS VERY RESPECTABLE..........GO DOGSSSSS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I concur on the ZonePirate post. But I will also caution all the overconfident Hampton fans about carrying on about 'smash mouth football' again. That didn't get us past Region 4 the last 2 years. 'Smash mouth footbal' works well with Unaka, Cloudland, Happy Valley, Coalfield, etc., but when you can't catch a mouth to smash then we have a problem. With that being said, I would also tell ZonePirate that this year's Hampton is better than last year's Hampton. They seem quicker on the line and at the skill positions this year. They are also battle tested. They know what they are up against on Friday as almost all the starters were dismantled 2 years ago by Trousdale and beaten up pretty good last year by FC.

Actually, there is only one champion every year. Just because you make it to the semis doesn't make you a champion. You must not have any championships!

You are apparently a real pr!#$. We all knew what he meant. They are possibly Conference Champs and Region Champs by reaching the Semi's. Some people...........

If you say so. Let's play the game frist. Then you can run that mouth on Saturday. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The Dogs are 13 an 0. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Pirates have the same Philosophy! Pirates are 13 & 0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Beating Lookout Valley, Tyner, Boyd Buchanan, Trousdale, Friendship Christian, & a good Gordsonville team to get here. GO PIRATES!!!!!

South Pitts lineman strength is over looked. They manhandled Gv last night. That was easy to see. hamtons line matches up well with the pirates. No way IMO either team will win by more that 14. Sorry Hampton, but I think this is just SP's year. Thats a special team, and you can just feel it and see it when you watch them in person. You Hampton peeps will understand by the nights end. If the pirates play their best ball, half the teams in the state would have trouble. Robert Robinson is a good back, and a great linebacker. He has a nose for the ball. Jones is good too. If the Pirates play like they did against GV, they might leave Beene disappointed, nevertheless, ill be in SP friday.

The Pirates have the same Philosophy! Pirates are 13 & 0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Beating Lookout Valley, Tyner, Boyd Buchanan, Trousdale, Friendship Christian, & a good Gordsonville team to get here. GO PIRATES!!!!!

Thats a tough schedule to have to fight through. That says a lot for a team . If I remember right none of those games were too close . None of teams are pushovers .

South Pitts lineman strength is over looked. They manhandled Gv last night. That was easy to see. hamtons line matches up well with the pirates. No way IMO either team will win by more that 14. Sorry Hampton, but I think this is just SP's year. Thats a special team, and you can just feel it and see it when you watch them in person. You Hampton peeps will understand by the nights end. If the pirates play their best ball, half the teams in the state would have trouble. Robert Robinson is a good back, and a great linebacker. He has a nose for the ball. Jones is good too. If the Pirates play like they did against GV, they might leave Beene disappointed, nevertheless, ill be in SP friday.

You know what happens when a Pirate tries to make a Bulldog walk the plank? The Pirate gets his a## BIT!

What ya know bud hadnt heard from ya in a while . Ive had sick kids seems like for months now I hadnt been out much or posting much . Was u @ the game last night?

Yeah, I was there with Bluengold and a few others. Midways power and speed hit a brick wall. Their two scores came on a kick return and a trick play(halfback pass). I don't know how they line up next week, but South Pitt better be the real deal they think they are. Hampton is solid all over the field.

Heard about the kids, sorry. I know what it's like. Malachi misses Bryce, maybe they can get together soon. What's your thoughts on traveling Friday?