Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a few "Bluengolds" in our region too. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The feeling will be mutual. You don't get to 13-0 by chance. I not sure who will win but I can safely bet it will be one heck of a game

What's that supposed to mean? I have not nor will not talk bad about any team or any person on here. Did I in some way offend by my comments? If so, which part? I do not recall having said anything disrespectful about the Pirates ,yet I've been mentioned in 4 posts since on this one page. Since I am not a Hamptonite I will refrain from posting here again. I would hate to further offend with my biting sarcasm and tasteless posts. Good luck to the Bulldogs. Congrats on a 3rd strait Semi's.

Fri Aug. 31 at Marion Co. Tournament at Sullivan South W 47-19

Fri Sep. 7 at Copper Basin R W 53-0

Fri Sep. 14 Lookout Valley R W 41-6

Sat Sep. 22 at David Brainerd R W 49-0

Fri Sep. 28 Tyner Academy W 25-21

Fri Oct. 5 Whitwell R W 56-7

Fri Oct. 12 at Boyd Buchanan W 47-7

Fri Oct. 19 at Silverdale Academy R W 52-7

Fri Oct. 26 Temple R W 69-6

Fri Nov. 2 Grace Baptist Academy R W 72-19

Fri Nov. 9 Trousdale Co. 1A Playoff W 32-16

Fri Nov. 16 Friendship Christian 1A Playoff W 49-7

Fri Nov. 23 Gordonsville Class 1A Qtrfinal W 33-13

way to go pirates! TAKE A GOOD LOOK HAMPTON YOUR NEXT TO WALK THE PLANK! IMPRESSIVE ANT IT.

Ok ACDCfan, the year SP played Cloudland in the semifinals, we possibly had the worst team ever that had advanced that far. The teams we beat to get there I think overlooked us. No disrespect to the boys that played on that team, but they would get drilled by this SP team. I also don't think that Hampton could have advanced playing the region that we had to play to get here. Hats off the TC, FC, and GV. Those teams are quality teams. With that said, I think this will be a good game, but I don't see Hampton dominating SP at all. I will be very suprised if Hamptons defense is as good as Gordonsvilles. MikePirate, wake up and give your take on this game!

GO PIRATES!!!

I promise you that our defense is as good if not better than G-V's. You hung 33 on them, I doubt seriously that you will get close to that on us.

I promise you that our defense is as good if not better than G-V's. You hung 33 on them, I doubt seriously that you will get close to that on us.

Trust me we hear this before every game .... Hampton first of all congrats on a 13-0 season. you have to have a heck of a team to get to 13-0.. BUT it end's here.. no way have you seen a team as strong and as fast as southpitt.. I know I know you have speed too... but 6 back;s with 4.6 speed or better? and you never know which will get the ball. so what do you do? double team robinson, Jones will run over you, double him and Mitchell will run around you no matter what you do to #24 robinson he will run around and over you.. our whole line bench's over 300lbs with one that Bench's 425.. we have had alot bigger team's say they would handle us.. I have not seen a team all year out man our defline or push them around nor our off line... our whole team will swarm to the ball like bee's on honey... I havnt seen one Fan on here after seeing spitt play this year leaving without saying WOW.... all i can say is what ive said before every game.. better strap the head gear up tight and loosing up ya neck's east and west cause you will be turning that way alot...this spitt team will hit you make no mistake about it... please dont come down here thinking we havnt faced a team as good as yours all year.... Region 4!!!! enough said!!!!!

Congrats on the win last night Pirates man o man 13-0 vs 13-0 this one will be a slobber knocker for sure a trip to the Boro on the line.I hate to see either team lose both of you guys are a class act great respect on both squads.Big Dogs you guys are gonna have to turn it on to handle the speed SP has some jets down there.SP you guys better brace up the Dogs most certianlyy will be a strong physical team with good speed also.This should be a classic wish I could be there and root for both teams. Good luck to both teams who ever wins deserves the trip for the gold. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What's that supposed to mean? I have not nor will not talk bad about any team or any person on here. Did I in some way offend by my comments? If so, which part? I do not recall having said anything disrespectful about the Pirates ,yet I've been mentioned in 4 posts since on this one page. Since I am not a Hamptonite I will refrain from posting here again. I would hate to further offend with my biting sarcasm and tasteless posts. Good luck to the Bulldogs. Congrats on a 3rd strait Semi's.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ok ACDCfan, the year SP played Cloudland in the semifinals, we possibly had the worst team ever that had advanced that far. The teams we beat to get there I think overlooked us. No disrespect to the boys that played on that team, but they would get drilled by this SP team. I also don't think that Hampton could have advanced playing the region that we had to play to get here. Hats off the TC, FC, and GV. Those teams are quality teams. With that said, I think this will be a good game, but I don't see Hampton dominating SP at all. I will be very suprised if Hamptons defense is as good as Gordonsvilles. MikePirate, wake up and give your take on this game!

GO PIRATES!!!

Old Pirate says the Pirates will have their hands full come Friday. SP should prepare for a "in your face-stop me type of offense. The Pirates will again produce 4-5 TD's the question is can SP take 4 quarters of physical football.

OP says yes, the Pirates can and must step up this week to a new challenge with a bigger more experienced team than in recent weeks.

Trust me we hear this before every game .... Hampton first of all congrats on a 13-0 season. you have to have a heck of a team to get to 13-0.. BUT it end's here.. no way have you seen a team as strong and as fast as southpitt.. I know I know you have speed too... but 6 back;s with 4.6 speed or better? and you never know which will get the ball. so what do you do? double team robinson, Jones will run over you, double him and Mitchell will run around you no matter what you do to #24 robinson he will run around and over you.. our whole line bench's over 300lbs with one that Bench's 425.. we have had alot bigger team's say they would handle us.. I have not seen a team all year out man our defline or push them around nor our off line... our whole team will swarm to the ball like bee's on honey... I havnt seen one Fan on here after seeing spitt play this year leaving without saying WOW.... all i can say is what ive said before every game.. better strap the head gear up tight and loosing up ya neck's east and west cause you will be turning that way alot...this spitt team will hit you make no mistake about it... please dont come down here thinking we havnt faced a team as good as yours all year.... Region 4!!!! enough said!!!!!

NO DISRESPECT TO REGION 4 BUT THEY HAD PRETTY AVERAGE RECORDS THIS YEAR IT SEEMS IF YOU COULD BEAT ONE OF THEM YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO BEAT THEM ALL WHICH YOU HAVE DONE I JUST DON'T THINK THEY WERE AS STRONG THIS YEAR AS THEY HAVE BEEN IN RECENT YEARS.NO DOUBT YOU ALL ARE THE FAVORITES WE AT HAMPTON ARE USED TO BEING THE UNDERDOG IN ALL SPORTS BUT WE HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO KNOCK OFF ONES WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO ONE THING IS FOR SURE THESE GUYS ARE NOT AFRAID OF ANYBODY IT SHOULD BE FUN.

Fri Aug. 31 at Marion Co. Tournament at Sullivan South W 47-19

Fri Sep. 7 at Copper Basin R W 53-0

Fri Sep. 14 Lookout Valley R W 41-6

Sat Sep. 22 at David Brainerd R W 49-0

Fri Sep. 28 Tyner Academy W 25-21

Fri Oct. 5 Whitwell R W 56-7

Fri Oct. 12 at Boyd Buchanan W 47-7

Fri Oct. 19 at Silverdale Academy R W 52-7

Fri Oct. 26 Temple R W 69-6

Fri Nov. 2 Grace Baptist Academy R W 72-19

Fri Nov. 9 Trousdale Co. 1A Playoff W 32-16

Fri Nov. 16 Friendship Christian 1A Playoff W 49-7

Fri Nov. 23 Gordonsville Class 1A Qtrfinal W 33-13

way to go pirates! TAKE A GOOD LOOK HAMPTON YOUR NEXT TO WALK THE PLANK! IMPRESSIVE ANT IT.

I was just wondering, is that 4A Sullivan South who has only lost 1 game and is playing Maryville this week in the 4A semifinals?

Also Brainerd is a 4A play-off team as well.....

I was just wondering, is that 4A Sullivan South who has only lost 1 game and is playing Maryville this week in the 4A semifinals?Also Brainerd is a 4A play-off team as well.....

We wish...makes it sound better /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . Not sure how the Sullivan South stuff got in there. We played 2A Jasper (Marion Co) week one and that Brainerd team is David Brainerd a team playing in region 3 for the first year